Pristine Anabolics Intro

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Trenity, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I'm definitely with you on that. I'm hopping on the low dose test/hgh feel good train. Maybe up the test and add a Anadrol/var kicker every now and then. Old man shit. :cool:
    Stay safe Boulder.

bolder likes this.
  2. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Remember depending on the test if the OP has been running tren, due to it being a progestin it has a tendency to showing itself as elevated e2. So if tren was being ran might also be the reason behind prolactin Being elevated.

3. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m definitely not disagreeing with what you are saying here.
    I think there’s a difference between a cruise dose and a TRT dose is all.

Of course you want to use as less as possible on a cruise dose while trying to keep the most gains in between blasts.
    I’d never do 400mg a week for a cruise dose. For me I keep more gains cruising 300mg a week than 250. That extra 50mgs makes a difference. And this is with workouts and food staying pretty much the same.
    I guess you just gotta find what works best for you while being as healthy as possible along the way.
    I’ve yet to see a dosage that works for everyone the same. Everyone is different and it takes time experimenting to find what works best for ourselves.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. balco

balco Member

It really depends person to person what cruise dose would be appropriate. IMO, if you need AI it's not a TRT dosage of test.

5. balco

balco Member

See I was under the impression that a cruise is dependent on the person, for instance if you need AI to be at 300mg test e it wouldn't be a cruise/TRT dose.

6. Your theory doesn't account for the poor folks that require an AI on a true TRT regimen that's been prescribed by a doctor.

7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you’re running 400mg cruises, what’re your blasts? A gram? Blasts are about the contrast to the cruise dosage...

BigBaldBeardGuy and Tizzousa like this.
  8. bolder

You could cruise and blast on 400mg test if you chose to. The difference on a blast would be adding in other compounds.
    I’ve cruised at 300mg and then started my summer blast by just adding Mast and tren to the mix.
    I never go over 600mg test on a blast though. No reason to think you need to do 1000mg a week on a blast just because your cruise was 400mg. Imo.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  9. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

He ran the estradiol sensitive test so that should eliminate the tren giving a false e2 reading.

Brawny and Sp2.0 like this.
  10. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is incorrect. I'm on TRT at 200 and the injections come with anastrozole compounded in.

11. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So if a guy doesn’t need an AI for 500 mg/week of test then that’s an appropriate cruise?

More bad info from @balco

Fuck @balco

Worf, ambulldog, Sdryx and 8 others like this.
  12. Cityofgrit

Shit, I was on 500 mg\wk as part of my last cycle, no AI. That must mean I can cruise there! :rolleyes:

cochino, Mdubbs and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  13. Trenity

Trenity Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

IMO a cruise is the lowest dose you can get away with to keep T levels slightly elevated, feel good, and not let all your gains slip away between cycles. I throw mast e into my cruise pretty often, so I'm probably doing it all wrong. 250 test and 200 mast does the trick for me quite nicely.

ambulldog, cochino, Brawny and 4 others like this.
  14. Pierced

Pierced Member

Nope, a cruise is enough test to maintain levels within normal range without having to do a pct. if your taking enough to elevate your t levels beyond normal you are blasting.

Brawny, T-Bagger, bolder and 2 others like this.
  15. Cityofgrit

I agree with this. A cruise is what people do instead of PCT. It's enough to keep test within a normal to high normal range to keep gains. TRT doctors don't try to keep test in low normal range. They want the higher end of normal range.

T-Bagger and Pierced like this.
  16. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Oh man, what a bummer. Was your wife atleast happier?? Or could she sense the lack of POP.

17. bolder

I get what most are saying and I’m not disagreeing on how they do their own thing.
    You’re saying that a cruise and TRT dose is the same?
    I just think a cruise is a bit higher dosage of test than when someone is on a TRT dose.
    If my trt dose is 200 a week then I’d run my cruise at 250-300mg a week. When running trt your just replacing your nature levels. If I’m cruising I want my levels on the top of the high end of normal or even a smidge about normal range.
    Apples and oranges lol. :D

Pierced and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  18. But if you cruise between blasts at a higher amount, when do you ever drop back down to a TRT dosage?

If you drop back down to a TRT dosage once you add another compound, you're really just perpetually blasting.

Worf, bolder and Cityofgrit like this.
  19. Avablanch892

Avablanch892 Member

This is literally exactly what I do. I just PR on the bench press yesterday “cruising” on 250 test E and 200mg mast E. Makes me wonder what I should run for the next blast just more test? I’m sensitive to estrogen sides though.

20. Avablanch892

Avablanch892 Member

This is literally exactly what I do. I just PR on the bench press yesterday “cruising” on 250 test E and 200mg mast E. Makes me wonder what I should run for the next blast just more test? I’m sensitive to estrogen sides though.