Pristine Anabolics Intro

Are you having Jano test your raws?

For the time being, Jano seems like the best/safest option to me. I think we are going to brew up a little bit of whatever compound we want tested, send in multiple, unlabeled finished products, and see if he can identify the correct compounds and amount of active. My concern with raws is that I don't believe Jano will accept them for testing if they're unidentified. Also, all communication with Jano will be with a random email, just to keep it as anonymous as possible.

For the time being, Jano seems like the best/safest option to me. I think we are going to brew up a little bit of whatever compound we want tested, send in multiple, unlabeled finished products, and see if he can identify the correct compounds and amount of active. My concern with raws is that I don't believe Jano will accept them for testing if they're unidentified. Also, all communication with Jano will be with a random email, just to keep it as anonymous as possible.
It’s a shame it’s come to this/him, but you have to do what you have to do. Sending in your raws anonymously to him will be good so you as a brewer know what you’re paying for and can brew accordingly.

It’s a shame it’s come to this/him, but you have to do what you have to do. Sending in your raws anonymously to him will be good so you as a brewer know what you’re paying for and can brew accordingly.

I agree, having an accurate HPLC result on my raws would be extremely helpful. My concern there is can the results be trusted? I don't want to offend Jano, I don't know the guy at all. All I know is he was caught faking a result for GH. If I have to tell him what raw I'm sending, how can I be sure he's not just pulling a random number out of his head, printing a report showing that result, and sending that to me? At least if I have him identify unlabeled compounds, I can be sure he completed some kind of testing on them. Since I know the amount of active I put in, I can use that result to gauge how pure my raws are.

I agree, having an accurate HPLC result on my raws would be extremely helpful. My concern there is can the results be trusted? I don't want to offend Jano, I don't know the guy at all. All I know is he was caught faking a result for GH. If I have to tell him what raw I'm sending, how can I be sure he's not just pulling a random number out of his head, printing a report showing that result, and sending that to me? At least if I have him identify unlabeled compounds, I can be sure he completed some kind of testing on them. Since I know the amount of active I put in, I can use that result to gauge how pure my raws are.

For AAS if you're testing the raws lets say you want to check your Testosterone raws, you don't have to tell him what ester test it is.

So say you sent Test E, C, U, P etc... especially with something like U, you should know the ratios of the blend so if it came back close to correctly advertised. And you could label the raws.

Raw A
Raw B
Raw C
Raw D

etc...so you know which raws are which.

Or if you just sent one and told him it is a testosterone he still has to determine what ester and purity after that. It wouldn't make sense to do a real lab to determine the compound and then make up the purity.

Granted people wish there was better option but it's better than nothing.

For AAS if you're testing the raws lets say you want to check your Testosterone raws, you don't have to tell him what ester test it is.

So say you sent Test E, C, U, P etc... especially with something like U, you should know the ratios of the blend so if it came back close to correctly advertised. And you could label the raws.

Raw A
Raw B
Raw C
Raw D

etc...so you know which raws are which.

Or if you just sent one and told him it is a testosterone he still has to determine what ester and purity after that. It wouldn't make sense to do a real lab to determine the compound and then make up the purity.

Granted people wish there was better option but it's better than nothing.
I was just reading his thread and his original post from May said he would do blind testing. Has that changed now? Seems he wants to know now what it is - which takes away from his credibility, imho.

I was just reading his thread and his original post from May said he would do blind testing. Has that changed now? Seems he wants to know now what it is - which takes away from his credibility, imho.

He said that he may or may not accept a blind sample, it depends on the amount of work he has on his plate at the time he receives the sample. More or less.

Here's an idea. Send a sample of Test, for example. Tell him, you're not sure if it's Test, Deca or EQ, but it's one of the three. Not a completely blind sample, but lowers the odds of a correct guess.

He said that he may or may not accept a blind sample, it depends on the amount of work he has on his plate at the time he receives the sample. More or less.

Here's an idea. Send a sample of Test, for example. Tell him, you're not sure if it's Test, Deca or EQ, but it's one of the three. Not a completely blind sample, but lowers the odds of a correct guess.
That’s a great idea and will keep him on his toes or allow you to catch him in a lie ;) or... expose a lab.

EED45750-11D2-4A00-AC38-C39AB4A875BC.jpeg Ok got the blood test results
Test E at 150mg EW (No other AAS)
Test was done 72 hours after last injection.
Pharma 150mg put me at 1017ng/dl at 72 hours
My SHBG always runs on the low side.
Batch# 041

Test E seems spot on.
All natty IGF-1 :)

Last edited:
@Pristine Anabloics Im feel you with having to send the samples in labeled. Who's to say he doesn't just make this shit up? Does anyone know WHY everything has to be labeled? Can it not just say AAS1, AAS2 etc...?

If I'm not mistaken someone had done something similar with Jano recently... Send him 3 vials labeled A, B and C; told him what should be in the vials but not which vial was which or what concentrations; testing turned out to be accurate IIRC. Can't recall which thread this went down in at the moment.