Pristine Anabolics Intro

Flash sale ends in 15 minutes and then I'm hitting the sack. Between reading the fun on a certain UG thread and taking orders, y'all have kept me busy as hell tonight. For that, I say thank you very much. Meso really delivers :cool:

@Pristine Anabloics Im feel you with having to send the samples in labeled. Who's to say he doesn't just make this shit up? Does anyone know WHY everything has to be labeled? Can it not just say AAS1, AAS2 etc...?

From what i understand, which isn't much on this subject, is that he has reference samples that he uses to compare to the samples someone sends in.

Because there are so many different compounds, it would be very time consuming for him to compare each reference to the blind sample sent it.

If i can find the post where he explained it, i'll edit this post or quote it if i miss the edit time window.

i don't see why someone couldn't send in a sample and give him a narrower spectrum to work with, by telling him it's 1 of 3 possible different compounds, or 1 of 5, or something along those lines.

Edit: Found it. Here's his explanation.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...esting-services.134392511/page-9#post-2267744

Last edited:
3rd successful td from pristine. Paid sundSu night got it Thursday afternoon. Second vial of tren a I've ever run but first time I got the cough. The other vial was from a local guy but brewed at 150 never got any cough. I mixed pristine test e tren e and then a in one syringe and I soon as I got down to the tren ace part I felt it. Like I inhaled a tiny bit of water drinking too fast. Was beginning to think that wasn't really a legitimate thing lol

3rd successful td from pristine. Paid sundSu night got it Thursday afternoon. Second vial of tren a I've ever run but first time I got the cough. The other vial was from a local guy but brewed at 150 never got any cough. I mixed pristine test e tren e and then a in one syringe and I soon as I got down to the tren ace part I felt it. Like I inhaled a tiny bit of water drinking too fast. Was beginning to think that wasn't really a legitimate thing lol

Man, the first time I got the tren cough, I seriously thought something was terribly wrong and I might die. Hadn't ever really heard of tren cough at the time. It's definitely a real thing, and I don't miss that part of running tren.

Man, the first time I got the tren cough, I seriously thought something was terribly wrong and I might die. Hadn't ever really heard of tren cough at the time. It's definitely a real thing, and I don't miss that part of running tren.
y'all are making me want to pop the cap on one of these bottles and blast a ML. i have to be disciplined. jan. 01 is around the corner

Thought I was going to have to get rushed to the hospital my first time with the tren cough. Really thought I had fucked myself up. Laid down and waited for it to pass

I had an episode with guaiacol where I could barely breathe after pinning. My lungs burned so bad I thought I would have to go to the hospital.

Who the fuck does Coinbase think they are?? Telling people how much gear they can buy per week. Bunch of control freaks if you ask me.
Fucking Coinbase, they help my account ($$$$$$) hostage for 27 days. I raised hell and they said it was my banks fault. Called them out on this and the correspondence stopped. Released my funds on day 28. Zero Funds in Coinbase. Worst bunch of ass hats ever!!!

Fucking Coinbase, they help my account ($$$$$$) hostage for 27 days. I raised hell and they said it was my banks fault. Called them out on this and the correspondence stopped. Released my funds on day 28. Zero Funds in Coinbase. Worst bunch of ass hats ever!!!

I've never used them but I've had so many guys tell me they put 20+ day holds on their money it's ridiculous. What a beating.

That's ridiculous. i don't know how they expect to stay competitive like that?

i know CB is kinda noob friendly, which is probably why they have such appeal, but that's only going to last until people get fed up and seek out more reasonable options.

That's ridiculous. i don't know how they expect to stay competitive like that?

i know CB is kinda noob friendly, which is probably why they have such appeal, but that's only going to last until people get fed up and seek out more reasonable options.

I have never had funds held up....The longest I have ever waited was 10 minutes. The trick is to link your Bank/Debit card to the Coinbase account....Not ur checking and routing #'s...When you do that of course they wait until the E-Check is cleared. Try it and you wont be mad.

I have never had funds held up....The longest I have ever waited was 10 minutes. The trick is to link your Bank/Debit card to the Coinbase account....Not ur checking and routing #'s...When you do that of course they wait until the E-Check is cleared. Try it and you wont be mad.
The problem with that is you can only add $10 per week from a debit card to your coinbase wallet. Coinbase blows compared to many other services.

Actually I had my bank debit card linked as well as my checking, never had an issue of funds being held till this last time. 9 day hold, for what for fux sake. Now it’s coinmama or the crypto guy. Been trying to use Coinsource ATM, but can’t get my ID uploaded. Every time I try it gives a damn error message. Try again later.

This has been my experience as well. I just sent $700 a few weeks ago. it was a pretty simple process. I have my debit card linked so that is probably why.

The problem with that is you can only add $10 per week from a debit card to your coinbase wallet. Coinbase blows compared to many other services.

Thats weird because I bought $200 in bitcoin last week in one try and immediately Emailed Trinity, places an order all within half an hr tops. Why can I buy more than $10....I am not doubting what you saying..Dont get me wrong! I am now a little confused is all.