Pristine Anabolics Intro

I have never had funds held up....The longest I have ever waited was 10 minutes. The trick is to link your Bank/Debit card to the Coinbase account....Not ur checking and routing #'s...When you do that of course they wait until the E-Check is cleared. Try it and you wont be mad.

Sorry to say, this isn’t true. I have linked debit cards and checking account. Still had to wait 21 days. Then they tell me it’s because of Chase. I called Chase and Chase said they released the funds and there isn’t anything holding the funds. It ALL has to do with Coinbase. Plus they have crazy high ass fees.

I use Gemini which makes me wait 5 days, but the fees are so damn low it’s worth it. I can wait 5 days. I have gear on hand. I just never get to the point where I need anything instantaneously. @Sir Limps Alot

Thats weird because I bought $200 in bitcoin last week in one try and immediately Emailed Trinity, places an order all within half an hr tops. Why can I buy more than $10....I am not doubting what you saying..Dont get me wrong! I am now a little confused is all.

I have bank account/routing and debit/master card linked to Coinbase

If u choose to use the bank account/routing method
It usually takes 14-21 days to clear

If I choose to use debit/master card, it is instant. However it only allows me to use $450 weekly

I have bank account/routing and debit/master card linked to Coinbase

If u choose to use the bank account/routing method
It usually takes 14-21 days to clear

If I choose to use debit/master card, it is instant. However it only allows me to use $450 weekly
Yeah man I think all banks are different. My money clears in 10 days for a bank transfer and is immediate for debit card transfers. Also the more you use and verify the higher the limit. They just randomly upped my debit limit on Coinbase to like 1250 from 750 a few weeks ago.

Not ready to start my cycle with dhb yet, but wanted to try an injection to check for pip. Injected 1 ml with 1 ml of test c to help with pip. Stuff drew incredibally easy, gave me a bit of a cough. Should know in the next couple of days how the pip is.

Sorry to say, this isn’t true. I have linked debit cards and checking account. Still had to wait 21 days. Then they tell me it’s because of Chase. I called Chase and Chase said they released the funds and there isn’t anything holding the funds. It ALL has to do with Coinbase. Plus they have crazy high ass fees.

I use Gemini which makes me wait 5 days, but the fees are so damn low it’s worth it. I can wait 5 days. I have gear on hand. I just never get to the point where I need anything instantaneously. @Sir Limps Alot
How much are the fees and do you still transfer to another wallet to make purchases?

How much are the fees and do you still transfer to another wallet to make purchases?
Fees are pennies and I transfer to my own wallet for safety but you could transfer directly I guess. No complaints about Gemini yet. Going to try a wire vs ACH (transfer) and see how the timeline changes next time.