Pristine Anabolics Intro

Fees are pennies and I transfer to my own wallet for safety but you could transfer directly I guess. No complaints about Gemini yet. Going to try a wire vs ACH (transfer) and see how the timeline changes next time.
You have to hook up a bank or debit card don’t you?

Fees are pennies and I transfer to my own wallet for safety but you could transfer directly I guess. No complaints about Gemini yet. Going to try a wire vs ACH (transfer) and see how the timeline changes next time.
Are you talking the crypto4cash guy as well?

How much are the fees and do you still transfer to another wallet to make purchases?

It’s cheap. I pay 1% to buy btc with Gemini with a linked checking account. Wait is 5 days. Last time I bought $500 worth of coin, it cost $5. I then transfer to Coinomi wallet which I believe it free. Then transfer the coins from Coinomi to source. That’s when I pay again. The fees for this are pennies like .1%. So I transferred $350 worth of coin to a source and paid .3 cents. The fees go to the miners who make it happen. Guess they don’t have a high cost of living.

CB blows. I’m going to check these guys out and I’ll definitely let you know.
Has anyone tried the Cash app by Square for buying bitcoin? It's pretty easy and the fees weren't bad at all.
I downloaded the app and bought bitcoin 20 minutes later. I think I had to give my information though.
But I send to so many different wallets before I purchase that I hopefully leave few tracks.

The LibertyX app looks like an awesome app. I checked it out earlier.

Was like 5% fee plus 1$

You can go to a physical location and give them money then the coin is dropped in your wallet through the app.

It also apppears there is no waiting time as well.

Is that basically how it works @Sdryx

Has anyone tried the Cash app by Square for buying bitcoin? It's pretty easy and the fees weren't bad at all.
I downloaded the app and bought bitcoin 20 minutes later. I think I had to give my information though.
But I send to so many different wallets before I purchase that I hopefully leave few tracks.
I have the app and see where you can buy BTC but never checked into it. How much are the fees, do you know?

I’ve used Cash App for last 2 donations. I add a couple bucks ontop of total. So it’s minimal. Pretty Fucking simple also