Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I don't think so.
But I will go ahead and apologize for asking a Jano specific question in a Jano specific thread to users/Jano who may have experience on shipping times.
Thanks for your help!
While he's being rough, he still had your security in mind.

I generally am answering questions over the email faster than over here, so feel free to email me anytime.

Used @janoshik for a sample I needed tested

Had a report from source I used and wanted to confirm that it was indeed what I had ordered.

Smooth process for me, and pics of sample when he received insured he had actually received it.

I’ll be testing in future, hope he stays valuable resource from here on out.

I am patiently awaiting the results. Should be here any minute it seems. Been 7 days since he got the sample.

Just wanted to leave a positive review for Jano.
He has been easy to deal with.
Got the results on friday.

I will definitely use him again. I know it's not economical to test all your gear before you run it but it helps put your mind at ease about the stuff you are going to put into your body for 3 months straight.
The test 400 i used wasn't test 400...turned out to be sustanon 250mg. so i underdosed my entire cycle. second sample didn't have much in it. it was fake test e. had like 20mg of test prop in it. i am getting the source to switch out what i bought with another brand.

Just wanted to leave a positive review for Jano.
He has been easy to deal with.
Got the results on friday.

I will definitely use him again. I know it's not economical to test all your gear before you run it but it helps put your mind at ease about the stuff you are going to put into your body for 3 months straight.
The test 400 i used wasn't test 400...turned out to be sustanon 250mg. so i underdosed my entire cycle. second sample didn't have much in it. it was fake test e. had like 20mg of test prop in it. i am getting the source to switch out what i bought with another brand.

What source, if you don't mind me asking?

What source, if you don't mind me asking?
T400 was The Growth Clinic that I got from a buddy.

Test E was Abu Raihan from an online source (PM for link). This brand from Iran is apparently faked a lot..and it's almost impossible to tell if it's fake. I only learned that after I bought it.

Test E was Abu Raihan from an online source (PM for link). This brand from Iran is apparently faked a lot..and it's almost impossible to tell if it's fake. I only learned that after I bought it.

Test E abu Raihan It is one of the most counterfeit products ever, as, for example, sustanon karaki, winstrol desma....

Thanks for letting us know

Bro - there are some reputable sources on here - I would def look into it.

How would you know? This is the first time you've ever left the PS thread. :p:D <--- Chill, broham. That means i'm just fucking with you. Haven't seen you in awhile. Hope all is well.

To be honest I usually don't lol - It's either between PS and PPL. I gotta stick with what I know.. Now I'm trying to determine if this dudes tests results are legit and can he be trusted. It seems there are very mixed, opinionated reviews on that.

To be honest I usually don't lol - It's either between PS and PPL. I gotta stick with what I know.. Now I'm trying to determine if this dudes tests results are legit and can he be trusted. It seems there are very mixed, opinionated reviews on that.

It's a tough call. i've said before that i believe he has the knowledge and equipment to test, but his reputation was destroyed with the Mands GH debacle.

If you're doing it for your own peace of mind, send him blind samples. Number them or something so you know which is which and see what he comes up with.

Of course, you're going to need to have a little trust in his results, which is asking a lot, considering the past, but i suppose that comes down to a personal choice that only you can make.

It's a tough call. i've said before that i believe he has the knowledge and equipment to test, but his reputation was destroyed with the Mands GH debacle.

If you're doing it for your own peace of mind, send him blind samples. Number them or something so you know which is which and see what he comes up with.

Of course, you're going to need to have a little trust in his results, which is asking a lot, considering the past, but i suppose that comes down to a personal choice that only you can make.
A word of warning - I might choose to not accept completely blind samples. For example if you want to send oil and " you tell me what it is" I might choose to not accept that kind of work.

But if you number them: 1 2 3 and tell me there's test p, npp and equipoise, but don't tell me which number is which compound, it's okay. I suggest people don't tell me straight away. Or if you just tell me it's supposed to be one of the very common AAS.

I've been so busy lately that I sometimes can't afford to waste time screening the sample for all 50 hormones in my database.

Trying to figure out rare stuff, like methyltren, cheque drops or for example lately talked about rare nandrolone esters (Pharmacom testing) takes time which I can use to run several other samples. No commercial laboratory in the world accepts completely blind samples and if they do, it's not quite in the same price range. Please, consider that.

Also, I don't accept anonymous pills at all anymore.

Sorry for that, but such is reality and it's better when it's posted out before any unnecessary confusion happens. I'll be happy to answer questions about this.

Also, I'd like to point out that I believe that there has not been an unhappy actual customer of mine ever.