Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

When I sent the samples over I just labeled it 1 and 2 on the vials. I didn't tell Jano what was in which vial. I did however initially tell him one of them is supposed to have test e, c and p and the other is supposed to have test e.

It's a tough call. i've said before that i believe he has the knowledge and equipment to test, but his reputation was destroyed with the Mands GH debacle.

If you're doing it for your own peace of mind, send him blind samples. Number them or something so you know which is which and see what he comes up with.

Of course, you're going to need to have a little trust in his results, which is asking a lot, considering the past, but i suppose that comes down to a personal choice that only you can make.

True that..Im actually just looking at this thread due to PS posting results for his line hgh (99% pure) tested by him.

With the exception of Mr. Mands and that fella that was pouring non-lyophilized GH into vials by hand.
The non-lyo fella was not my customer, sample was sent by his actual customer :) He actually doesn't want anybody to send his GH for HPLC testing, but insists on serum testing... That's because he's selling a peptide instead of GH and that can fool serums, but not HPLC.

Regarding the Mands, I'd find it hard to classify him as a customer, as he didn't pay for the analysis, I just offered it as a favor for him to help him determine how useless AAA testing was, and he never received a report that all the customers do. But I'll leave that up to you to decide. No need for more of my talk regarding the issue.

True that..Im actually just looking at this thread due to PS posting results for his line hgh (99% pure) tested by him.

The non-lyo fella was not my customer, sample was sent by his actual customer :) He actually doesn't want anybody to send his GH for HPLC testing, but insists on serum testing... That's because he's selling a peptide instead of GH and that can fool serums, but not HPLC.

Regarding the Mands, I'd find it hard to classify him as a customer, as he didn't pay for the analysis, I just offered it as a favor for him to help him determine how useless AAA testing was, and he never received a report that all the customers do. But I'll leave that up to you to decide. No need for more of my talk regarding the issue.
@janoshik would you mind posting what's your procedure before injecting GH into the HPLC machine?

i.e. you get the vial
How much water do you add to dilute it?
Do you perform a second dilution?
How much do you draw to inject in the machine?

It's a tough call. i've said before that i believe he has the knowledge and equipment to test, but his reputation was destroyed with the Mands GH debacle.

If you're doing it for your own peace of mind, send him blind samples. Number them or something so you know which is which and see what he comes up with.

Of course, you're going to need to have a little trust in his results, which is asking a lot, considering the past, but i suppose that comes down to a personal choice that only you can make.
Hate to ask you this, but can you do a favor and give a synopsis of the issue? You can send a PM if you prefer or make it public. I don't have time to read another long ass thread :(

Another scammer pissed off - some loser pretending to be BOP mod. Hoping I wouldn't notice "0" instead of "O" in his email.

Email convo:

But you are not DWBO, you are just some loser on the internet :)

With best regards,
Janoshik

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:49 AM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com <dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
Don't Wanna Be Old from BOP is not a scammer. He is respected member of the bodybuilding community. If he says you are a scammer then you are a scammer. If I helped your business then I was wrong.

DWBO

>Scammers talking shit about me only helps my business. Be my guest.
>
>With best regards,
>Janoshik
>
>
>On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:45 AM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com <
>dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>
>> dude if you paid me I would leave you alone. but you decided you gonna
>> play game. this is not my first rodeo. so be my guest. i am sending emails
>> to all sponsors saying you are scammer and your lab results are fake shit.
>> it will really take 20 min of my time to mess with your business.
>> well let's have fun. this is business it's not personal.
>>
>>
>> >Well, had you sucked my special parts as well as yo momma does, I'd pay gladly.
>> >
>> >With best regards,
>> >Janoshik
>> >
>> >
>> >On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:22 AM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com <
>> >dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Why are you trying to pull this scam? You never sent shit. I will send
>> >> email to all sponsors that you are a scammer.
>> >>
>> >> DWBO
>> >>
>> >> >I can't afford another 900$ this month, don't have so much free until
>> 5th
>> >> >Nov, is there a possibility of start on Dec?
>> >> >
>> >> >With best regards,
>> >> >Janoshik
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 10:19 AM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com <
>> >> >dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> Check it yourself ;-)
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >>
>> Bitcoin Address 1PUgYEViQAJqMB9uoNFaivsdgwTUJF34g
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Yes send me logo for a banner and resend funds.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> DWBO
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >It's gotta be there, you sure you are checking the right wallet? It
>> >> went
>> >> >> >away from mine.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >Do you need my logo for the banner? I have some photoshop files on
>> it.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >With best regards,
>> >> >> >Janoshik
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 10:05 AM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com <
>> >> >> >dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> I didn't receive anything. Why do you play with me?
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> DWBO
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >I'm out, can't check my wallet rn man, you gotta have it there
>> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >With best regards,
>> >> >> >> >Janoshik
>> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 10:13 PM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com <
>> >> >> >> >dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> No you did not send it
>> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >>
>> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> If you sent to different address what is it?
>> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> DWBO
>> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >I definitely sent you BTC, DWBO. What about the other address?
>> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >With best regards,
>> >> >> >> >> >Janoshik
>> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 10:02 PM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com
>> <
>> >> >> >> >> >dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> No it was not.
>> >> >> >> >> >> Why did you do that?
>> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >> DWBO
>> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >> >Damn, really?
>> >> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> >With best regards,
>> >> >> >> >> >> >Janoshik
>> >> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> >On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 9:57 PM DWBOmod@Anonymousspeech.com
>> <
>> >> >> >> >> >> >dwb0mod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:
>> >> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> It was not sent
>> >> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> DWBO
>> >> >> >> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >Deal, money sent.
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >With best regards,
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >Janoshik
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

Last edited:
More drama surrounding Jano. Sooner or later I hope he recognizes that maybe it's not everyone else....
Yep, it's me who made the scammer, who tried to scam pretty much all the ProMuscle, BOP and many Meso sources, happen over the years.

You ought to be with the detectives man.

Insulting potential customers is always good for business.
I don't really believe they are potential customers or trying to bring anything productive to the discussion here. Instead they've only came here to have a metaphorical kick and shitpost, so I'll treat it like that.

My customers know how I treat them. So do the people who have something worth saying, even when it's for example opposing opinion.

Again talking about me without tagging me.

That was not how all that went down. Now you are lying again about why you wanted me to send you stuff to test. You were trying to get validity in your testing so you could increase your customer base on other boards. You asked me many times what gh we tested who was it from and a couple times we came up with the exact numbers. Or did you forget about that?

Damn do I have to dig up those PM's as well and post them. For you wanting me to let go of you lying in the past you sure keep bringing me up. AND you continue to fabricate new ones.

I didn't pay for your fake testing. But I did pay for the GH and I did pay for international shipping and I did pay out of my own pocket as did Jim for all the testing we did. Get a grip dude.

mands

Last edited:
I believe I've summed up crybaby @mands well enough.

Keep up the good work!
The fact you act so righteous after being exposed is very concerning. You ignore the facts and think people will forget what you did.

Simply put, your integrity is dogshit. Furthermore you take money from sources and produce positive results. You cannot be trysted.

Sponsors

Latest posts