Pristine Anabolics Intro

Still Running the same promos through tonight:

- Buy 3 get 1 free on oils
- Buy 3 get 1 free on orals
- Additional 10% off orders over $250
- Additional 15% off orders over $500

*ALL US MILITARY VETERANS GET AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF OF ALL ORDERS.

Tank you for your service!

We are out of Tren E and DHB

- Tren E will be back later this week as well as proviron
- DHB should be restocked early next week

Guys, @Trenity has offered to replace my vials of test C in safflower for MCT when it’s finished. It’s a decent amount he’s replacing, he didn’t have to because after all I should have done a test run of 1-2 vials with the safflower since I’d never ran it before but I’ve never had an issue with ANY other oil, not even EO.

Call me shill, source sucker—whatever you want, but this man read my comment and contacted me to make it right because he said he wants all his customers to be able to run the gear they purchased. I offered pics with name and date to verify the amount I had and he refused and took me at my word. Speaks volumes in my book because he didnt have to a thing about it.

Perhaps you can donate your test c to @FiEnD? He is in a hardship situation right now

Still Running the same promos through tonight:

- Buy 3 get 1 free on oils
- Buy 3 get 1 free on orals
- Additional 10% off orders over $250
- Additional 15% off orders over $500

*ALL US MILITARY VETERANS GET AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF OF ALL ORDERS.

Tank you for your service!

We are out of Tren E and DHB

- Tren E will be back later this week as well as proviron
- DHB should be restocked early next week

How does one prove they're a vet?

Just some blood work for @Trenity been on his Test E about a little over 6 weeks. Been running 150mg a week for about 12 weeks. This was like 48 hours after my last pin.
Blood work -
MKiy9pM

Thank you for honoring our vets with a discount.

It's the least I can do. Who knows where we'd be if not for those who served?

Just some blood work for @Trenity been on his Test E about a little over 6 weeks. Been running 150mg a week for about 12 weeks. This was like 48 hours after my last pin.
Blood work -
MKiy9pM

Numbers look great bro. Thanks for posting! Shoot me an email whenever you want to use your $150 credit.