Pristine Anabolics Intro

Just some blood work for @Trenity been on his Test E about a little over 6 weeks. Been running 150mg a week for about 12 weeks. This was like 48 hours after my last pin.
Blood work -
MKiy9pM

Looks good.. Did you have the labs through a doctor or on your own? Just wander if it was a doctor if he said anything about your creatinine being a little high?

Another successful T/D! Had one small issue but Trenity was quick to respond and fix it :).

We are not perfect, we miss something from time to time, but we will always go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy. Appreciate your patronage bro!

I don’t care what they say about you @Trenity, you are alright by me. No complaints here. Top of the line service/communication/etc. even though u root for the ‘horns’ ugh

I don’t care what they say about you @Trenity, you are alright by me. No complaints here. Top of the line service/communication/etc. even though u root for the ‘horns’ ugh

I appreciate that bro. Means a lot coming from a sooner. Please lose your next 2 games!