Pristine Anabolics Intro

15422391460079002234172630109548.jpg 15422394026729056375947787097139.jpg shout out to pristine. Been running 250 a week of test E for 12 weeks now and it's going good. Great results amd great communication. Keep it going brother

Attachments

• 15422388837204756871418524760306.jpg
    15422388837204756871418524760306.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 12
8 blood test results, but no prop. People posting bloods are getting $150 store credit (First 5 got $250). I'd like to see results from the test prop, so the next person to post bloodwork from my prop gets $250 store credit.

Looks good.. Did you have the labs through a doctor or on your own? Just wander if it was a doctor if he said anything about your creatinine being a little high?
On my own. Well before this blood test I had all you can eat korean bbq and I wasn't fasted. Soo yea I'm an idiot

On my own. Well before this blood test I had all you can eat korean bbq and I wasn't fasted. Soo yea I'm an idiot

FYI, you don’t have to be fasting to get accurate CBC or chemistries (your liver, kidney, organ function etc). You probably know this, but your creatinine and bun (Blood urea nitrogen) are kidney values. They can be falsely elevated due to dehydration. So can your RBC/hct. So, I wouldn’t be concerned about this. Repeating the creatnine test when you are adequately hydrated would be recommended if you are concerned.

Now if you want accurate cholesterol, lipids, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, you absolutely have to be fasted. They are all affected by food intake.

You probably know all this. But it may be helpful to someone else reading.

Ok tha could explain it. I usually take at least 3 days off lifting and really hydrate myself before my labs... We always worrycabout are liver values but liver can rejuvenate. Kidneys cant.. I had a kidney transplant a year ago. I dont think ur creatinine is that high but some doctors freak out if ot goes a bit above normal.

FYI, you don’t have to be fasting to get accurate CBC or chemistries (your liver, kidney, organ function etc). You probably know this, but your creatinine and bun (Blood urea nitrogen) are kidney values. They can be falsely elevated due to dehydration. So can your RBC/hct. So, I wouldn’t be concerned about this. Repeating the creatnine test when you are adequately hydrated would be recommended if you are concerned.

Now if you want accurate cholesterol, lipids, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, you absolutely have to be fasted. They are all affected by food intake.

Yep always hydrate before labs annd tke a couple days off from the gym to get an acurate level. Just someon familiar with kidney failure

Thank you for educating a younger cat.

Good morning Meso!

Tren E is back in stock today.
We have also added Proviron to the list.

New Pastebin: