Pristine Anabolics Intro

What batch of Var you have? We’ve discussed batch numbers prior but you can pm if you like. I took a 100mg this morn and hit arms. My tolerance is a little higher than most, so not big deal. No I’m not bashing at all. This guys been doing great keep it up
var at 100 would have me feeling like mike Tyson kidney punched me

var at 100 would have me feeling like mike Tyson kidney punched me
Lol I’m a hard critic and picky Bastard when it comes to my Var. I’m runnin the same batch previous member is using and he loves it.

It’s good and noticeable but again I’ve been around the block with Var(used all types/brands)and my tolerance is high. I’m going to keep it at 100 for now. Il check my liver enzymes around week 2 unless I start turning yellow :).
Pristine is doing good keep up the good work bud.

Not fishing for a hand out or extra either. I will not accept. Just inputting like a regular member. Carry on gentleman.

early next week on bold cyp also? @Trenity

Yessir, bold cyp will be landing at the same time.

@Trenity is that TNE 50 just MCT? Also how is the NPP 150 treating everyone?

BA/BB/MCT, no super solvents in the TNE 50. NPP seems to be treating people just fine so far. There is one gentleman that might be having a reaction to the MCT, not sure yet. Think he's testing that out right now.

Yessir, bold cyp will be landing at the same time.

BA/BB/MCT, no super solvents in the TNE 50. NPP seems to be treating people just fine so far. There is one gentleman that might be having a reaction to the MCT, not sure yet. Think he's testing that out right now.
Good to hear man. Curious if because of the temps now if npp at that dose holds up well

Good to hear man. Curious if because of the temps now if npp at that dose holds up well

It's holding up pretty well where we store it, it stays between 60-68 degrees in there. I imagine we'll start getting reports of it crashing a bit in colder weather areas though.

It's holding up pretty well where we store it, it stays between 60-68 degrees in there. I imagine we'll start getting reports of it crashing a bit in colder weather areas though.
Yeah I figured with that concentration it might. I mean it was just around 20 around my neck of the woods. But heating it wouldn’t matter much to me..

@penche
@Stinkfinger1112

What's up guys. I was reading yalls posts about the Pristine Var yesterday and forgot to ask, but how are do you guys like it? I have 3 packs of his Var, and I'm not sure what batch, but I'm going to be running it with Primo the last 8 weeks of this run. Well, I take that back...I'll be running Primo for 8 and I'll finish with Var the last 6. It will be my first time running Var, or even Primo, so I wanted to get some input and know what to expect.

@penche
@Stinkfinger1112

What's up guys. I was reading yalls posts about the Pristine Var yesterday and forgot to ask, but how are do you guys like it? I have 3 packs of his Var, and I'm not sure what batch, but I'm going to be running it with Primo the last 8 weeks of this run. Well, I take that back...I'll be running Primo for 8 and I'll finish with Var the last 6. It will be my first time running Var, or even Primo, so I wanted to get some input and know what to expect.

Its good I like it. I was at 75mg a day and had to drop down to 50mg The pumps are amazing and the vascularity is definatlety popping. I liked it better at 75. Next time I run it it will be that. Its more of a money thing right now. I bought 3 packs of it. next time ill definitely buy more so I can run it at 75. Over all id say its good.

Its good I like it. I was at 75mg a day and had to drop down to 50mg The pumps are amazing and the vascularity is definatlety popping. I liked it better at 75. Next time I run it it will be that. Its more of a money thing right now. I bought 3 packs of it. next time ill definitely buy more so I can run it at 75. Over all id say its good.
Yeah I'm going to run it at 50mg throughout. Not a money thing really, I just hear that 50mg is sufficient. Thanks for the reply

@penche
@Stinkfinger1112

Since you’re asking I will give you my honest opinion. I’ve tried all types and brands. I took 100mg of pristine Var 2 hrs prior to my arm routine. The pumps were there but not brutal in regards what I’m used to feeling at 100mg. The day prior I had taken 75mg and hit chest. Again the pumps were there but not extremely pronounced. I know my Var pretty good been in the game for a minute. I’m not saying it’s bunk/fake at all. I’m not looking for a handout either. You asked my opinion I’m giving it to you. I’ll keep my dose at 100mg with the Var. Will soon switch over in 4 weeks to Iran Anadrol.

Last edited:
Since you’re asking I will give you my honest opinion. I’ve tried all types and brands. I took 100mg of pristine Var 2 hrs prior to my arm routine. The pumps were there but not brutal in regards what I’m used to feeling at 100mg. The day prior I had taken 75mg and hit chest. Again the pumps were there but not extremely pronounced. I know my Var pretty good been in the game for a minute. I’m not saying it’s bunk/fake at all. I’m not looking for a handout either. You asked my opinion I’m giving it to you. I’ll keep my dose at 100mg with the Var. Will soon switch over in 4 weeks to Iran Anadrol.

Let me add to this: This is my first run at VAR. you are way more apt to give your opinion than me. I literally popped my VAR virginity right here with this current batch, so thanks bro...

How long have you been running the var? Do most of y'all start feeling your orals after your first dose? It always takes me about a week give or take to start feeling orals. Is that not normal?

How long have you been running the var? Do most of y'all start feeling your orals after your first dose? It always takes me about a week give or take to start feeling orals. Is that not normal?
About 3-4 days. From my past experience 100mg is nothing to sneeze at, you’d feel that brutal pump same day. Not to worry I’m keep runnin it and keep y’all posted. Your prices are hard to beat my dude. Keep up the good work talk soon Pristine. Take care