Pristine Anabolics Intro

About 3-4 days. From my past experience 100mg is nothing to sneeze at, you’d feel that brutal pump same day. Not to worry I’m keep runnin it and keep y’all posted. Your prices are hard to beat my dude. Keep up the good work talk soon Pristine. Take care

Appreciate the kind words bro. I've run 100mg of this var and I had to back down after about 10 days, I couldn't handle the pumps. Hope it kicks up a notch for you pretty soon. Please keep me posted.

Pristine is good on their word, as mentioned earlier I ordered a bunch of test c in safflower early on here without ever using it before. Gave me crippling pip, I just simply made the comment I was excited to see the change to MCT on his oils due to that fact and Got a pm of him willing to replace all my vials with MCT. His words were “my customers spend their hard earned money I want them to enjoy and use the gear I produce.”

I offered pics of what I had actually ordered and he refused and took me at my word, which in my world was a significant amount.

Thanks @Trenity

Since you’re asking I will give you my honest opinion. I’ve tried all types and brands. I took 100mg of pristine Var 2 hrs prior to my arm routine. The pumps were there but not brutal in regards what I’m used to feeling at 100mg. The day prior I had taken 75mg and hit chest. Again the pumps were there but not extremely pronounced. I know my Var pretty good been in the game for a minute. I’m not saying it’s bunk/fake at all. I’m not looking for a handout either. You asked my opinion I’m giving it to you. I’ll keep my dose at 100mg with the Var. Will soon switch over in 4 weeks to Iran Anadrol.
Anavar is not known for pumps. So judging it by this alone is quite naive.

Anavar is not known for pumps. So judging it by this alone is quite naive.
You must not have a lot of experience with anavar because yes indeed it’s very well known for blood flow into the muscle. Research it. All my friends who also run Var can attest to that statement. But not going to argue.

You must not have a lot of experience with anavar because yes indeed it’s very well known for blood flow into the muscle. Research it. All my friends who also run Var can attest to that statement. But not going to argue.
I’ve prob used 6-7 different labs Var.
We have had this discussion here before.
I’m not the only one that doesn’t get great pumps from var. It doesn’t produce the same glycogen retentention like say SD, Drol or Dbol. It doesn’t have the greatest effect pumping water into the the muscle. It your lean yeah it give vascularity but not throbbing forearm and bicep pumps. I’m not sure if your talking about back and shin pumps.
Totally different effect.

I’ve prob used 6-7 different labs Var.
We have had this discussion here before.
I’m not the only one that doesn’t get great pumps from var. It doesn’t produce the same glycogen retentention like say SD, Drol or Dbol. It doesn’t have the greatest effect pumping water into the the muscle. It your lean yeah it give vascularity but not throbbing forearm and bicep pumps. I’m not sure if your talking about back and shin pumps.
Totally different effect.
I’ve ran 24k pharma @ 60-80mg, centrinolabs @ 60-80mg, alpha pharma, standford but that was winavar 50mg winstrol/50mg Var, and few others. I intake 60-100mg 2hrs prior training arms. From my experience the pumps left my arms where I couldn’t extend them completely. I don’t get the retention you talk about with dbol. Now if you have some quality Anadrol that can leave you pumped for hours. Guess we’re gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Is it okay to leave gear crashed until I use it or do I need to go ahead and get it back in solution now?

Is it okay to leave gear crashed until I use it or do I need to go ahead and get it back in solution now?
Is it crashed from while being shipped or something? If it were me, and it was a compound that wasn't going to crash after each use, I would do it now. That's just me though...it would give me peace of mind. But if it's something like DHB that crashes all of the time, then it probably wouldn't make a big difference. Just my .02

Is it crashed from while being shipped or something? If it were me, and it was a compound that wasn't going to crash after each use, I would do it now. That's just me though...it would give me peace of mind. But if it's something like DHB that crashes all of the time, then it probably wouldn't make a big difference. Just my .02
After I heated up my dhb and put it away, it never crashed again

Yeah it crashed from weather during shipping. It’s test c and I won’t have to use it for a couple more weeks but I’m going to do like you said and go ahead and heat it. I just like leaving it vacuum sealed until I need it lol.

Yeah it crashed from weather during shipping. It’s test c and I won’t have to use it for a couple more weeks but I’m going to do like you said and go ahead and heat it. I just like leaving it vacuum sealed until I need it lol.
Keep it vacuum sealed and throw it in the boiling water for like a minute.