Pristine Anabolics Intro

It only shows that there is actual hormone present NOT concentration. So this method cannot verify over/under dose. Should be self explanatory but some dont get this part.

Been running PA's inj sdrol preworkout @ 15-30mg and holy fuck, training has been insane. 30 seemed a bit too high. My kidneys felt tight the day after that, but man the stuff kicks.

First post, been lurking for awhile. Here are my bloods after about 8 weeks of test e at 200mg/week and 400mg/week of mast e. Not quite 72 hours after last pin. Sorry no estradiol included in labs.

Attachments

• test test.jpg
    test test.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 72
First post, been lurking for awhile. Here are my bloods after about 8 weeks of test e at 200mg/week and 400mg/week of mast e. Not quite 72 hours after last pin. Sorry no estradiol included in labs.
I’m by far no expert but those levels look on the low side for 400/wk. I don’t know if the mast is playing into that.

...and judging by his SHBG number being lower than the low/normal range, the Mast seems to be doing its job in that regard

- Buy 2 get 1 free on all orals
- For every $100 spent, you get a free vial of:

Sust/Test E/Test C/Deca/EQ OR 2 Vials of Test Prop

-Spend over $300, get 5 free vials from the above list

Know I'm new here ...
Ordered Sust and NPP from Trenity last Sunday. Arrived Thursday (even with monday being a holiday).

Stuff feels great! I had ordered 3 vials of Test C from PP earlier this year and been dragging ass ever since (I think it was underdosed as I got a little acne but no real drive). I'm back to how I felt a year ago when I was on Test C from a legal lab. GF is going to be walking funny for a while.

Know I'm new here ...
Ordered Sust and NPP from Trenity last Sunday. Arrived Thursday (even with monday being a holiday).

Stuff feels great! I had ordered 3 vials of Test C from PP earlier this year and been dragging ass ever since (I think it was underdosed as I got a little acne but no real drive). I'm back to how I felt a year ago when I was on Test C from a legal lab. GF is going to be walking funny for a while.
No need in posting a timeline for the world to see bro.
Simple trenity came through will suffice, then talk about our girlfriend walking funny

Know I'm new here ...

No need in posting a timeline for the world to see bro.
Simple trenity came through will suffice, then talk about our girlfriend walking funny

I was gonna post the same thing, less specifics..

I gotta problem. I bought 12 vials of 1-test/dhb. All reports it crashes at about 65 degrees. Mine won’t. I put it in my high end fridge chilled to 35 degrees and after seven hours it hasn’t crashed. Is it bunk?

Sponsors

Latest posts