Pristine Anabolics Intro

Well, the not crashing thing got me concerned..mostly because I've read the DHB is notorious for crashing. So, I ordered some as a comparison from another source. All the vials in that order were crashed. I pinned twice out of Pristine's, no PIP, and twice out of the other source, terrible PIP and a reaction on top of that. So, I really can't give a good opinion yet. I can't pin the other source's because it literraly fucks me up with every pin. The not crashing thing has me sctratching my head a little.

Well, the not crashing thing got me concerned..mostly because I've read the DHB is notorious for crashing. So, I ordered some as a comparison from another source. All the vials in that order were crashed. I pinned twice out of Pristine's, no PIP, and twice out of the other source, terrible PIP and a reaction on top of that. So, I really can't give a good opinion yet. I can't pin the other source's because it literraly fucks me up with every pin. The not crashing thing has me sctratching my head a little.
I think some other guys are saying theirs hasn't crashed either. Who knows. I'm not at all well versed enough in that area to speak on it. Well hopefully here in a few weeks the shit has you eating like a motherfucker and getting big.

Here is the pic. 12 vials exactly including the one that didn’t crash—on left. I loaded 4 more in fridge. I’m sending out for testing tomorrow. I’m gonna send more samples depending what I see in the morn.

I think some other guys are saying theirs hasn't crashed either. Who knows. I'm not at all well versed enough in that area to speak on it. Well hopefully here in a few weeks the shit has you eating like a motherfucker and getting big.
Thanks bro! I hope so too! This is my last cycle for a while so I want to make it really count

I have 2 bottles of dragon dhb coming from China that I won(football) on the PC thread. I’ll let y’all know what it looks like. However, doesn’t means it legit just from a big box store for comparison and it was won fair and square

I'm sorry, but I was just reading back over this, and I'm confused. Maybe I'm wrong, but in one post it says that they are not from Trenity and that a post would be made in the proper thread...and the very next post says that they are from Trenity. Am I missing something?
I can not speak for anyone else, but in the beginning it took me a bit to figure out @Trenity was Pristine too.

I bought them from pristine. Can u see the labels? I follow pristine not trenity. So I thought briefly I was on the wrong string when I saw trenity. But since trinity is pristine, I got them from trinity/pristine.

For what it's worth, my first dhb vial from Trenity came already crashed (looks cool af). I ordered two more, and they have not crashed even after about 2 weeks. They are all from batch 1. Will let y'all know if the 2 new vials crash, I'll test it tn .

For what it’s worth, I just cracked PC Monday night football raffle, AGAIN. Prize. 3- dragon 1-test cyp better known as DHB. MIght be fake as fuck. But I won fair and square

I gotta problem. I bought 12 vials of 1-test/dhb. All reports it crashes at about 65 degrees. Mine won’t. I put it in my high end fridge chilled to 35 degrees and after seven hours it hasn’t crashed. Is it bunk?
Same problem here man. I received 4 dhb. 2 of the 4 vials were the taller type and those 2 were not crashed, but the shorter ones were.

So, I decided to throw one of the vials that was not crashed into the freezer overnight. Here are the results.
IMG_20181116_135217.jpg IMG_20181118_225716.jpg

Dhb will crash at from a cold glare. Will be sending these in for testing. For those who have the dhb that won't crash. Are yours taller vials? @Hardbody 59901

Last edited:
Same problem here man. I received 4 dhb. 2 of the 4 vials where the taller type and those 2 were not crash, but the shorter ones were.

So, I decided to throw one of the vials that were not crashed into the freezer overnight. Here are the results.
View attachment 101178 View attachment 101179

Dhb will crash at from a cold glare. Will be sending these in for testing. For those who have the dhb that won't crash. Are yours taller vials?
Mine are all tall

I bought them from pristine. Can u see the labels? I follow pristine not trenity. So I thought briefly I was on the wrong string when I saw trenity. But since trinity is pristine, I got them from trinity/pristine.
I understand bro. Thank you for posting the pics