Pristine Anabolics Intro

Fwiw, the replacement test c I received had 3 vials crashed, other 4 held. I didn’t put any real thought into it at the time.

I haven’t any thing crash yet, and I pretty much have a few of everything (oils) on the list except DHB, some short bottles, some tall. First few bottles of tren A got a little cloudy when the temperature dropped, but nothing else.

I can visualize the meso cenobites coming from the darkness, like on the movie hell raiser, when the Lemarchand's box opens the gates.

Anyone hear from Trenity? Placed order but after have not had a reply for days after a question I asked. Also pack was supposed to arrive yday but did not, and has not arrived today either.

Anyone hear from Trenity? Placed order but after have not had a reply for days after a question I asked. Also pack was supposed to arrive yday but did not, and has not arrived today either.
Most dom sources will not communicate while pack is in transit.

Edit: not sure if @Trenity practices this, just saying it may be why

I'm around, just haven't been able to log in all day. I've got some family in town, shit has been kinda crazy. There are a few packs that are going to take longer than usual. The massive crypto crash going on made it difficult to get postage our usual way the last couple of days. Pretty sure most with a pack in the air have gotten a message if they emailed me. @bitboy I must've missed your email, I'll look for it right now.

So I've lurked here for a year or so but finally made an account a while back. Ordered some dhb from trenity a month ago and finally pinned it. Shit is as smooth as test e in virgin muscle. It's that good kinda sore ya know.

Oh and all my vials arrived crashed and I used a hair dryer on them. Worked perfectly.

So I've lurked here for a year or so but finally made an account a while back. Ordered some dhb from trenity a month ago and finally pinned it. Shit is as smooth as test e in virgin muscle. It's that good kinda sore ya know.

Oh and all my vials arrived crashed and I used a hair dryer on them. Worked perfectly.

Yeah, you are a dipshit. Lurked for over a year and just made an account to praise @Trenity in regards to how your gear came crashed, but “pinned smooth like Test E in virgin muscle”? All around the time bros are concerned that their gear doesn’t have hormone in it because it hasn’t crashed? And it just so happens that it’s DHB that you bought?

You are so full of shit and I wouldn’t be surprised if Trenity asked you to post this. Why don’t you go over to the new member section and introduce yourself you shill?

And for the fucking record, for those that are interested, I put an unopened bottle of NPP 150mg/ml in the fridge all night. Didn’t crash at all and at such a high concentration I would expect it to. I’ve been told and read over 125mg NPP is hard to hold.

I have ordered 3x from trenity. All 3 orders had good fast back and forth communication, and fast delivery. I ordered all 3 on thurs and got my stuff on a tue each time. Out of 5 tren aces, all but 1 were crashed, but was easy to get back in suspension with an electric frying pan set low and a 25ga vent. I am paranoid so i even put a alcohol swab on top of the vent so nothing gets in there. None of the test, or masts came crashed. They all pin very smooth and i get very little pip. I ran the tren @50 ed for 8.5 weeks before throwing in the towel, with test and mast for the last 2 weeks of it, still on 600 mast and 400 test and loving it. If any of you older guys havent tried mast yet,me ( and the wife , if she knew i was taking it) would highly reccomend it.

Not one of my NPP or DHB has crashed amd my place is cold because my heater isn't working. NPP at 150 should have crashed. Everywhere I have researched says it's next to impossible to get it to hold at the concentration.

Not one of my NPP or DHB has crashed amd my place is cold because my heater isn't working. NPP at 150 should have crashed. Everywhere I have researched says it's next to impossible to get it to hold at the concentration.

@Trenity how so you explain these concerns? How do you plan on resolving them? Some (me included) are doubtful there is hormone in your gear (not speaking for @Cityofgrit )

If I send this bottle of NPP in for testing, are you going to recompensate me for the cost of testing if it does not come back favorable? Or are you going to kick rocks?

@Trenity how so you explain these concerns? How do you plan on resolving them? Some (me included) are doubtful there is hormone in your gear (not speaking for @Cityofgrit )

If I send this bottle of NPP in for testing, are you going to recompensate me for the cost of testing if it does not come back favorable? Or are you going to kick rocks?
I am doubtful there is hormone as well.

read the thread, it's all been explained multiple times