Pristine Anabolics Intro

I think I'm gonna start doing what T-Bag said, and use a USD wallet. I may try using another btc source too. It's just that I went through all of the trouble to link all my shit to CB and now I kinda just default to that. But like I said, it's not all of the time that they fuck me...but when they do, they go in elbow deep.

Have you tried LibertyX app? Instant coin and easy.

I also have my Coinbase hooked right into my banck account. That way it clears instantly. No wait. And it’s ok that it is hooked to my bank cause I don’t do anything from Coinbase it all gets done thru blockchain.

I also have my Coinbase hooked right into my banck account. That way it clears instantly. No wait. And it’s ok that it is hooked to my bank cause I don’t do anything from Coinbase it all gets done thru blockchain.
Even being linked to my bank, they still take their sweet old time.

Yes I should say it is hooked to my debit card and not my bank. So that’s what makes it instant. And I have never let the money shit in my Coinbase for longer than a few minutes therefore I have never experienced any loss in value... it just easier for me.

Yes I should say it is hooked to my debit card and not my bank. So that’s what makes it instant. And I have never let the money shit in my Coinbase for longer than a few minutes therefore I have never experienced any loss in value... it just easier for me.
Lol, mine has my bank AND my debit and they were still ass wipes and made me wait.

Thank you for testing brother! Another $500 in store credit is coming your way. Just email me when you want to use it.

Tren e gets a 10% overdose, guess I can chill with that now, I would expect it to come back at 215 or so. 231 is a little too high for sure.

Once again, really appreciate you making the effort to test the gear. Thanks again.

Now don’t go Messing with the tren E, leave it like it is. Ain’t nobody complaining about it the way it is

I fucking bought $225 in btc, and by the time it was released 3 days later, it was $180. I also purchased an additional $250 in hopes of btc skyrocketing or doubling...now it's being held for 14 days, and btc is steadily dropping. I'm so fucked lol
Fuck bitcoin

Third order submitted with @Trenity.

So far TAs have been 3-4 days, packaging perfect, product as described.

I have a little issue with PIP right now and, before we figured out what was causing it, he offered to replace the NPP (supposed culprit) given I just do a pin of NPP alone to confirm. Turns out it wasn’t his NPP but the willingness to replace product that is in no way faulty by any standards is A1 customer service.

Last edited:
Even being linked to my bank, they still take their sweet old time.
Used coinbase multiple times and this last time them pricks made me wait over a week for my shit to clear. Funny thing is they’ll let you buy coin before it clears but you can’t fuxking send it.

Used coinbase multiple times and this last time them pricks made me wait over a week for my shit to clear. Funny thing is they’ll let you buy coin before it clears but you can’t fuxking send it.
That’s why I hate it, they let me purchase $300 one day and took it from my bank account but wouldn’t let me do anything for 29 days.

That’s why I hate it, they let me purchase $300 one day and took it from my bank account but wouldn’t let me do anything for 29 days.
Happened to me too! And as soon as you purchase the coin, and realize it being held for a month, every fuckin source on the board does a restock and runs a huge sale that always seems to end right when the btc finally gets realeased!

I believe the margin for error in the pharma industry is 10%, but I could be pulling that out of my ass. If somebody knows for sure, please advise.

It's 5% margin of error in the US... and another interesting note is that generics must work within 5% of "effectiveness" of the Brand name drug to pass as a generic. Doesn't have to necessarily have the exact same "dosing."

Source: Living with a pharmacist.

Happened to me too! And as soon as you purchase the coin, and realize it being held for a month, every fuckin source on the board does a restock and runs a huge sale that always seems to end right when the btc finally gets realeased!
Ain’t that the truth..that’s exactly how it Happened to me

I’m done with CB. There are too many alternatives to put up with their crap.

Sponsors

Latest posts