Pristine Anabolics Intro

I have a separate wallet. I use MyCellenium. Its fucking Coinbase that fucks me. They're the ones that out of no where decide to hold funds for "security purposes" or whatever other bullshit they say
Even when putting it into your USD wallet?

90% of the time I can buy btc instantly, without any issues. But every once in a while, like I said, coinbase bends me over

It’s likely the raws source. I have had PIP before with high concentration gear 500mg/ml but this reaction was different like some sort of contaminant.

I would inject a cc into a muscle and the entire muscle belly from insertion point to insertion point would be swollen and hard as a rock like a big strap of leather for a week. Completely non-functional. I was using the last of some PPL test e I had from before their domestic bust.

I didn’t know what it was until I saw the complaints because I mix everything into 1 syringe (Test e, deca, boldenone). Replaced the test e with test c and it all went away.

I don't have a USd wallet, and maybe I should look into that.

Well I don't have a USD wallet...I have a btc wallet. Should I get a USD wallet?
Yes, if you’re going to continue to use CB, get that USD wallet and keep your money in there. That way when you’re ready to buy, the coin will be available and you won’t lose your ass when the value drops.

I have been using test for over 10 yrs from labs and rx. I have never used test e before but I know guys who only use it. I have never. Also I have never had any problem using tests. I know guys who use teste e and never have issue. I am sure it has to due with the brew process. If it causes pain stop iso g it. If you feel sick. Stop using it that is a big red flag... I know a guy that pinned some bad prop in his bicep multiple time. Ended up with a infection and they had to cut him to get it out. I also have a friend that pinned bad gear in 5/6 different spots and ended up getting a infection in each spot and a abscess. They had to go in and dig it out. Now he has quarter size holes in all those spots. It’s not worth it. When in doubt throw it out. Lol.

I have a separate wallet. I use MyCellenium. Its fucking Coinbase that fucks me. They're the ones that out of no where decide to hold funds for "security purposes" or whatever other bullshit they say
Yea but if you deposite the funds in your Coinbase wallet there’s no harm no foul. They will put a hold on it but it’s in the wallet not in btc. If you buy btc direct then yes you will probably get fuked.