Pristine Anabolics Intro

New Promo Today.

- Buy 3 get 1 on all oils and orals
- Orders over $200 add a $25 credit to be applied to current order
- Orders over $300 add a $50 credit to be applied to current order
- Orders over $500 add a $100 credit to be applied to current order

Hey guys, quick review here.
November 4th made the order, got here in a few days. Customer service was excellent, shipping was awesome- 3 vials of test E and 1 vial of inj. drol.
However the product has been giving me PIP like ive never had before. Ive used products from a few different suppliers here, I think I know what normal PIP from test E feels like but this has been on a different level. Ill give you guys a run down, in the morning I pin 250 mg of test E, all good, no problems. That night the injection site starts to swell and is sensitive and sore, nothing super abnormal. Go to sleep, wake up the next day and there a swollen golf ball at the injection site and its red and hot to the touch. Extremely sensitive, hurts to sit down or stand up at this point and you can actually see the swelling thru my basketball shorts. Ive been using his Test E for about a month and it does this every time, the Inj. drol does the same thing except its a little worse tbh. Im not happy about writing a bad review, this guy was cool as hell to me the whole time however Ive decided to stop pinning this stuff because of the brutal PIP im getting from it. Another note, this may be completely unrelated so take this part with a grain of salt but ive also been noticing the morning after an injection I wake up feeling sick, like im having chills but im hot and my injection site is throbbing, ive wondered if its my body fighting off an infection, but again I have no idea about that. This is just my personal experience, everything else in terms of customer service was excellent.

November 4th made the order, got here in a few days. Customer service was excellent, shipping was awesome- 3 vials of test E and 1 vial of inj. drol.
However the product has been giving me PIP like ive never had before. Ive used products from a few different suppliers here, I think I know what normal PIP from test E feels like but this has been on a different level. Ill give you guys a run down, in the morning I pin 250 mg of test E, all good, no problems. That night the injection site starts to swell and is sensitive and sore, nothing super abnormal. Go to sleep, wake up the next day and there a swollen golf ball at the injection site and its red and hot to the touch. Extremely sensitive, hurts to sit down or stand up at this point and you can actually see the swelling thru my basketball shorts. Ive been using his Test E for about a month and it does this every time, the Inj. drol does the same thing except its a little worse tbh. Im not happy about writing a bad review, this guy was cool as hell to me the whole time however Ive decided to stop pinning this stuff because of the brutal PIP im getting from it. Another note, this may be completely unrelated so take this part with a grain of salt but ive also been noticing the morning after an injection I wake up feeling sick, like im having chills but im hot and my injection site is throbbing, ive wondered if its my body fighting off an infection, but again I have no idea about that. This is just my personal experience, everything else in terms of customer service was excellent.
Wonder if they’re Panda raws. Lots of complaints from their Test E.

Go to the doctor before you're laid up for weeks. Infections aint to be taken lightly.

Go to the doctor before you're laid up for weeks. Infections aint to be taken lightly.
Its mostly gone since ive stopped pinning this stuff but im still going in and getting full bloods and gonna see whatever other tests they can do to make sure there nothing foreign in my body, Appointments Friday.

Have we been emailing back and forth this past week or is this a different guy? What batch number are you running? Went through a kg of test e with no issues and then there have been a couple of guys getting pip with the latest batch.

Wonder if they’re Panda raws. Lots of complaints from their Test E.

I've never gotten raws from panda. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these raw sources carry raws from the same original manufacturer though.

Have we been emailing back and forth this past week or is this a different guy? What batch number are you running? Went through a kg of test e with no issues and then there have been a couple of guys getting pip with the latest batch.

I've never gotten raws from panda. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these raw sources carry raws from the same original manufacturer though.
Yes, I emailed you a few days ago. How do I find out the batch number?

BAT#041| 06/2018

Ok, that's odd. When we were talking, I guess I assumed you were using the TE 300. Haven't had any complaints about that batch of TE, it was about 360 vials. Never heard any complaints about the sdrol either and that is all the same batch. Do you know if you've ever pinned anything else with safflower or mct as the carrier?

same here man this test c is getting excruciating. Almost flu like symptoms the next day BAT# 023|09/2018[
Ok, that's odd. When we were talking, I guess I assumed you were using the TE 300. Haven't had any complaints about that batch of TE, it was about 360 vials. Never heard any complaints about the sdrol either and that is all the same batch. Do you know if you've ever pinned anything else with safflower or mct as the carrier?
Yeah I have bro. This product just doesn't agree with me like others for some reason, super bummed I cant use the last 2 vials.