Pristine Anabolics Intro

when is bold cyp coming @Trenity and do you use low solvent or will you be making a "low solvent" line up for things that don't need as much ba bb like eq? what if current ratio for eq?

Bold Cyp should have been here already. Got a whole mess of raws taking their sweet time to land. This time of year is notorious for sloth-like movement in the postal system though.

We use pretty low solvent ratios already for EQ, Test E and Deca (1%/10-12%). I only go that high for viscocity purposes. I don't like to use any more than I have to on anything.

Bold Cyp should have been here already. Got a whole mess of raws taking their sweet time to land. This time of year is notorious for sloth-like movement in the postal system though.

We use pretty low solvent ratios already for EQ, Test E and Deca (1%/10-12%). I only go that high for viscocity purposes. I don't like to use any more than I have to on anything.

What is your ratio on dhb? If u dont mind me asking

Never ran the bold cyp. I hear great things about it. I'm wondering if it causes a spike in RBC/Hematicrit like EQ. @Trenity do you know what bold cyp will market for?

Do you think it has to do with the ester that is attached then?

Possibly, but it almost seems like a contradiction. Take for example, Test Prop. That ester of Test will raise RBC (at least in my experience) faster than Test Cyp.

That would lead me to think that a shorter ester Boldenone would raise RBC faster than the longer undecylenate ester.

The problem is, i've never seen anyone post mid-cycle blood work while running Bold Cyp, so at this point, i'm not sure what to believe.

Possibly, but it almost seems like a contradiction. Take for example, Test Prop. That ester of Test will raise RBC (at least in my experience) faster than Test Cyp.

That would lead me to think that a shorter ester Boldenone would raise RBC faster than the longer undecylenate ester.

The problem is, i've never seen anyone post mid-cycle blood work while running Bold Cyp, so at this point, i'm not sure what to believe.

It’s could also have something to do with the build up of eq vs bold cyp that would affect the rbc.

Pure speculation of course.

What do you guys think about running EQ in a cruise? Like at 300mg per week with 250mg of Test E?

I know that's technically not a cruise, but I would assume it would be pretty mild as far as compounds go.

What do you guys think about running EQ in a cruise? Like at 300mg per week with 250mg of Test E?

I know that's technically not a cruise, but I would assume it would be pretty mild as far as compounds go.
Whole thread about that in the steroid forum

Not riding Pristines cock or anything, but his service and ability in taking care of customers is A1. Also I'll be sending Tren ace and Mast P for testing very soon.

Not riding Pristines cock or anything, but his service and ability in taking care of customers is A1. Also I'll be sending Tren ace and Mast P for testing very soon.
Good deal, everyone will appreciate the finished product testing and the contribution to the community.

Btw...quit riding Pristines cock!! Lol

Sponsors

Latest posts