Pristine Anabolics Intro

On another note, and I know this is not the crypto thread, but everyone I fuck with is in this thread.
So with the crypto crash, do you guys think it would be stupid?...Or smart?...to buy up a lot of crypto and hope for a skyrocket. I've got a pretty good size chunk of btc purchased that will clear soon, and just realized, "damn, if crypto double led back up I will have a fuck ton of btc".
What are yalls thoughts on that?

@Trenity, sorry for this random post in your thread
It is supposedly going to rebound. I’m considering buying some, but nothing crazy.

It is supposedly going to rebound. I’m considering buying some, but nothing crazy.
Yeah, I mean it would be nice to throw 5 bills at it...and then a couple weeks later, wake up with a grand to spend on orals, oils, and dick pills!

Anyone who can't post a reply or your avi doesn't load. You've been banned. Give up

This is the result of the oracle defied and my name tainted

Anyone who can't post a reply or your avi doesn't load. You've been banned. Give up

This is the result of the oracle defied and my name tainted
Lmao...bro I started laughing my ass off when I was reading your comment, because your avi isnt loading

Is it cyp or E?

I have cyp right now.

Sometimes I go with the men’s clinic near me and they will compound a mix of test pp and test e. That has never crashed either in the fridge.

I’m assuming perhaps the Bb could be higher Is why? But that is pure speculation since I wouldn’t know how much Watson or a compound pharmacy would have in the vial.

On another note, and I know this is not the crypto thread, but everyone I fuck with is in this thread.
So with the crypto crash, do you guys think it would be stupid?...Or smart?...to buy up a lot of crypto and hope for a skyrocket. I've got a pretty good size chunk of btc purchased that will clear soon, and just realized, "damn, if crypto double led back up I will have a fuck ton of btc".
What are yalls thoughts on that?

@Trenity, sorry for this random post in your thread
My BIL called this crash months ago, real good with the market
Has information it will be back by Goldman Sachs.....they estimate 120k per coin..potentially

ive called my trt and gotten solvent amounts which were pretty high. I do believe high amounts will prevent crashing in cold weather but I would rather have lower and not inject as much alcohol.

ive called my trt and gotten solvent amounts which were pretty high. I do believe high amounts will prevent crashing in cold weather but I would rather have lower and not inject as much alcohol.

My pharma test crashes at like 55-60 . It's rediculous .

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving! We were going to run a black Friday sale, but I wanted to catch up on everything and get right before taking more orders. Made a couple of changes this week and we are all set up and ready to roll again.

Here is the promo we are going to run today and tomorrow:

-Buy 3 get 1 free on all orals
-For every $100 spent, you get a free vial of Test E/C/Sust/Any oral or 2 Test props
-Orders over $300 also get a free vial of Deca/EQ/Inj Sdrol
-Orders over $500 get 3 free vials of Deca/EQ/Inj Sdrol

We are also going to drop some prices for the promo.