PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yea he could've at least made us click the little check box saying we agree to him sharing our emails with his business partners...

He's really trying to be the Amazon of gear. But that's the best case scenario. Worst case is our info got stolen.

but if its like @pr1me stated panda most likely shared our info. Which isn't cool, not in this game at least.

No definitely not cool. If it is the case I wonder at what point they were shared/sold because I just checked and I have an email from their customer service girls in late Dec saying my account was deleted. I didn't want my info there after the whole Elite debacle.

Would it be fair to say, with the umpteenth fuckups by this lab, that anyone can now source in the underground forever, and people will buy from them no matter what. Sure has changed a lot over the years

No definitely not cool. If it is the case I wonder at what point they were shared/sold because I just checked and I have an email from their customer service girls in late Dec saying my account was deleted. I didn't want my info there after the whole Elite debacle.

They didn’t delete your information. Not good at all!

Won’t say his name but he has lots of vials with them. ( when someone asks to not share , I keep true to my word) he asked advice on what to do, so I hope he posts the photos for people to see.

Oh, okay. Thought maybe i had missed something.
Hopefully whomever it is posts some pics. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Why is trest such an expensive compound? I would run it, if it wasnt so damn much. Plus you need to factor in you have to run it with a strong ai, and that makes the cycle even more expensive.

A treat and letero cycle would be like too damn much. It makes me just stick with other compounds.

Why is trest such an expensive compound? I would run it, if it wasnt so damn much. Plus you need to factor in you have to run it with a strong ai, and that makes the cycle even more expensive.

A treat and letero cycle would be like too damn much. It makes me just stick with other compounds.

I don’t think you need a whole lot. 30 to 50 mg a day, which makes it affordable. Not sure on the AI dosing though, @Holistic what do you run your letro at?

I got the email too, is there anyone who has ordered from Panda that has not gotten the email? How about medical supply shops? I use med lab gear and med lab supply..

On a positive note....domestic order landed in less than a week!
Test p, mast p, t-bol, and aromasin. All raws. So I’m happy with that. Probably brew it up next weekend!

I got the email too, is there anyone who has ordered from Panda that has not gotten the email? How about medical supply shops? I use med lab gear and med lab supply..

i never actually ordered from PPL, just registered an email address during a phase of contemplation. Double no on the other two shops.

I don’t think you need a whole lot. 30 to 50 mg a day, which makes it af fordable. Not sure on the AI dosing though, @Holistic what do you run your letro at?

I don't even know how low dose trest would even compare to test/Tren so I just think it's not even worth it. I'll I ever run is test/tren. Honestly every other drug seems like a waste except for GH/slin but I'm not trying to be an IFBB open bodybuilder.

I'm cheap as fuck as you can tell.

I don't even know how low dose trest would even compare to test/Tren so I just think it's not even worth it. I'll I ever run is test/tren. Honestly every other drug seems like a waste except for GH/slin but I'm not trying to be an IFBB open bodybuilder.

I'm cheap as fuck as you can tell.

Yea I haven’t tried primo or trest for the same cost reason. Though tren makes me feel toxic even though it works so well. I’ve heard the opposite of trest, you feel great on it. So that’s one big plus.

PPL Trest costs about $56 a gram, isn't it?
So even 500 mg/w Trest (a high dose) costs a mere $28 per week.
About 120 per month.
Not that expensive.

I got the email, too. Never ordered from PPL, just created an account on the site.

I received the email too. I glanced at it quick before I deleted it. How did you guys figure out it was from PPL, did it mention their site on it?