PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Could you ask Joe Hollywood (Panda) if he's taken up the practice of selling/sharing the email addresses of those that sign up on the website?

After talking with a few members here that received spam from some jackass trying to sell access to his steroid calculator, the common denominator seems to be the PPL site.

Not mad or anything. Just marked it as spam and shouldn't ever see it again, but you all know me, i'm a curious mother fucker.

Got that spam shit too.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Could you ask Joe Hollywood (Panda) if he's taken up the practice of selling/sharing the email addresses of those that sign up on the website?

After talking with a few members here that received spam from some jackass trying to sell access to his steroid calculator, the common denominator seems to be the PPL site.

Not mad or anything. Just marked it as spam and shouldn't ever see it again, but you all know me, i'm a curious mother fucker.
Im pissed! Ive been using panda since before meso and i never got any steroid calc email... i want a tank and i junk mail! Panda! Lol jk... i am gonna check my junk mail though.

Got the same spam email and I emailed panda a month or two ago to have them delete my account on their website

It's the same site panda posted on his Snapchat a while back

Edit: Just reread the email. Apparently, it's a free service, but he's looking to sell ad space. Just wanted to be precise.
All part of this sources high level security program, I'll never understand why you guys pick on brewkit, and not this shitshow

So wonder if something has been stolen / hacked then.

And yes, I would be worried as hell if my account information is being sold.

And just imagine if / when the law takes control of panda website all the information they need is at their finger tips.

All part of this sources high level security program, I'll never understand why you guys pick on brewkit, and not this shitshow

Brewkit sells dirty gear too. Which can be proven if the member decides to post the photos. Which I hope he does because the floaters make pandas issue with hairs small lol.

So wonder if something has been stolen / hacked then.

And yes, I would be worried as hell if my account information is being sold.

And just imagine if / when the law takes control of panda website all the information they need is at their finger tips.
I got the email. It seems to be a steroid calculator for homebrew recipes I believe. I thought it was the steroid calc where you can plot your cycle. But I don't think its the same thing.

Either security issue or they're affiliated with panda and panda shared or sold our emails.

And people are still torturing naps for their security issues from years ago
Yea he could've at least made us click the little check box saying we agree to him sharing our emails with his business partners...

He's really trying to be the Amazon of gear. But that's the best case scenario. Worst case is our info got stolen.

but if its like @pr1me stated panda most likely shared our info. Which isn't cool, not in this game at least.

Won’t say his name but he has lots of vials with them. ( when someone asks to not share , I keep true to my word) he asked advice on what to do, so I hope he posts the photos for people to see.
The interesting thing is that the hair was in the raws, could have just as easily come from panda. And I didn't mean to deflect from the newest shithead move from ppl. Wonder how the supposed testing on the underdosed high is coming, must be the slowest lab testing facility ever., and what about the mixed up test that was discovered.

Edit: Just reread the email. Apparently, it's a free service, but he's looking to sell ad space. Just wanted to be precise.
I got the email too.

Whats this email shit Panda?
giphy.gif