PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
@Jeffg353
Are we supposed to take the Privacy Policy Seriously? Do you guys have any idea if this was a breach or other?
PPL Website
Privacy Policy
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance, so we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information you have provided to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.

Our system will send out notification emails during the ordering process. You you don't want to receive any emails you can simply register with a fake email address.
After your order is completed you can delete your order in MY ORDER LIST. After you delete the order, all of your information including order details and your shipping address will be erased. The data will be unrecoverable. You won't be able to refer to this order later as we won't have the record.

Our website is secured and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our server is located in Switzerland. This means all user data is protected by strict Swiss privacy laws.

All orders older than 3 months will be deleted.

We only use secure protonmail for communication.

Last edited:
Why is trest such an expensive compound? I would run it, if it wasnt so damn much. Plus you need to factor in you have to run it with a strong ai, and that makes the cycle even more expensive.

A treat and letero cycle would be like too damn much. It makes me just stick with other compounds.

If i remember correctly, Trest with the enanthate ester was produced specifically, by or for PPL. So i could see that raw being pricer.

Not to say that I will not get it, but I haven't received the spam yet. I've made more than a handful of orders from them but it has been a while since.i ordered. Stepped away from the game around 6 months ago.

Not to say that I will not get it, but I haven't received the spam yet. I've made more than a handful of orders from them but it has been a while since.i ordered. Stepped away from the game around 6 months ago.
same I order from them last summer weird thing is my old account got deleted

Kind of weird, spamming a free steroid calc in emails...

Yes very strange.

Maybe someone should make a fake account or update your email and see if you get it again. I would have never thought it was from PPL if no one spoke up.

Yes very strange.

Maybe someone should make a fake account or update your email and see if you get it again. I would have never thought it was from PPL if no one spoke up.
I'll try that now, new email address and only one who will know it is pandas site. Not a bad idea, proof positive link to PPL that way.

I received the email too. I glanced at it quick before I deleted it. How did you guys figure out it was from PPL, did it mention their site on it?

The reason I suspect it was PPL was because I remember him advertising on his Snapchat to go to that website a few months back

I'll try that now, new email address and only one who will know it is pandas site. Not a bad idea, proof positive link to PPL that way.

If it does prove positive I wonder what the explanation behind this is. Because no one should be able to have our email unless we choose to give it out, and if our email is breached or given out does that also mean our personal information is too.

The reason I suspect it was PPL was because I remember him advertising on his Snapchat to go to that website a few months back

Makes sense if it was on his snapchat. Good job for pointing it out.

If it does prove positive I wonder what the explanation behind this is. Because no one should be able to have our email unless we choose to give it out, and if our email is breached or given out does that also mean our personal information is too.
it means PPL is serving up our email for profit or he is tied in with the website, traffic to the site drives income somehow.

it means PPL is serving up our email for profit or he is tied in with the website, traffic to the site drives income somehow.

I dont want to make assumptions because PPL has been able to fix their problems, and the Rep on this board has kept PPL alive. I would just like to hear an explanation.

I dont want to make assumptions because PPL has been able to fix their problems, and the Rep on this board has kept PPL alive. I would just like to hear an explanation.
The funny thing is they really haven't fixed their problems, a lot of them have been swept under the rug with the plan that people here will just forget about it. Worked pretty well so far.

Imo we have a good group of smart folks here and we, collectively, have been able to read between the lines on a myriad of issues. Pulling scammers out of their shell, drubbing trolls, ECT. I'm weary rhat the collective group is correct here.

The funny thing is they really haven't fixed their problems, a lot of them have been swept under the rug with the plan that people here will just forget about it. Worked pretty well so far.
Please, explaine to me the problems that PPL hasn't addressed and taken steps to correct. Please be specific.and stick to facts, not editorialized matter.

Imo we have a good group of smart folks here and we, collectively, have been able to read between the lines on a myriad of issues. Pulling scammers out of their shell, drubbing trolls, ECT. I'm weary rhat the collective group is correct here.

Please, explaine to me the problems that PPL hasn't addressed and taken steps to correct. Please be specific.and stick to facts, not editorialized matter.
Underdosed hgh, mislabeled testosterone (My guess is that is what was causing the pip, not the mygol), calling out people as reverse scammers (never seen thatmas much as with this source). And i always disagreed with how they handled the elite debacle. Not to mention, their security protocols, and ability to deliver to correct addresses has always been suspect.. But most of these problems existed while they were at Reddit, and rather than fix them permenently, they just keep repeating the same mistakes.