PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I had an email exclusively for panda and I got it, so thats proof it was sold or stolen. I don't care though to be honest, it's not a big deal to me.

I've never visited the site, until today. I've gotten the email. Panda has a link to the site at the bottom of his site. And that site has a panda banner.

i guess if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a fish, eh @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?

It's not us because me and others haven't received it you ever visited the sight?
We don't share anything with anyone.

No offense, but Joe Hollywood's operation and all of his lackeys are a million miles away from you. If one of those fuckers grabbed a list of email addresses and shared them, you wouldn't know about it.

I had an email exclusively for panda and I got it, so thats proof it was sold or stolen. I don't care though to be honest, it's not a big deal to me.
That would be my guess as to the state of affairs with this source, they screw up, wait till it blows over, and people keep ordering.

They've probably had their security systems compromised, and have been hacked, and the guy in china running the show doesn't give a sht

That would be my guess as to the state of affairs with this source, they screw up, wait till it blows over, and people keep ordering.

They've probably had their security systems compromised, and have been hacked, and the guy in china running the show doesn't give a sht

That’s the scary part about ordering from a website based company. Even with a ( ssl certificate) things happen.

For the ones not scared about having their email stolen or sold, who says these people don’t have your order history, products and address? It should scare the hell out of you honestly.

That’s the scary part about ordering from a website based company. Even with a ( ssl certificate) things happen.

For the ones not scared about having their email stolen or sold, who says these people don’t have your order history, products and address? It should scare the hell out of you honestly.
I think with all the new people and kids that have popped up in the last couple of years, they don't think security is that important. A couplemofmyears ago, we tortured naps over this very issue, but the climate of this board has changed completely. I still say, if people are going to order from these clowns, there's absolutely no reason not to order from brewwkit

I agree. I ordered from PPL only once last summer and my order wasn't removed from my account after 3 months. This plus the Elite thing is why I asked they delete my account in December. Still got the spam though

How many guy's here do you think have ever visited the site it came from?
Some sites capture information.
I didn't get it and I have multiple emails with ppl.
Look how many people that haven't even ordered from us that got it.
I will definitely ask but I know they don't sell or share anything.
This has nothing to do with a site visit
It's not us because me and others haven't received it you ever visited the sight?
We don't share anything with anyone.
There is obviously a lack of communication between you and China HQ.
How about just have HQ write up what happened and what the game plan was. It looks like a nice addition to the current business.
There is no way the private emails got captured by visiting any site.
A quick beads up on current state. Have a few pissed off people. Shoot a Meso appreciation discount code and PPL will be all good in a few days.:cool:

This has nothing to do with a site visit

There is obviously a lack of communication between you and China HQ.
How about just have HQ write up what happened and what the game plan was. It looks like a nice addition to the current business.
There is no way the private emails got captured by visiting any site.
A quick beads up on current state. Have a few pissed off people. Shoot a Meso appreciation discount code and PPL will be all good in a few days.:cool:
I can see where a discount code would make up for people's info being passed around the internet

Holy shit balls. I take a week off from keeping up on the reading only to catch up today and see that PPL has gone straight to hell in a hand basket.

I knew someone who used PPL domestic and if I read the threads correctly “PD” is a re-seller or re-shipper? If a re-shipper how screwed are the PPL customers who received their touchdowns from him?

This is a whole other level of fuckery and I question the sanity of anyone who would order from these guys after this fiasco.

Holy shit balls. I take a week off from keeping up on the reading only to catch up today and see that PPL has gone straight to hell in a hand basket.

I knew someone who used PPL domestic and if I read the threads correctly “PD” is a re-seller or re-shipper? If a re-shipper how screwed are the PPL customers who received their touchdowns from him?

This is a whole other level of fuckery and I question the sanity of anyone who would order from these guys after this fiasco.
Platinum direct? What are you talking about?

I got the brew calculator at a different email address I use specifically for list requests. Don't have an account with PPL under that email. The accounts (2 different emails) that I do have connected to PPL, neither have gotten the roid calc email so I don't think it's directly related to PPL.

I got the brew calculator at a different email address I use specifically for list requests. Don't have an account with PPL under that email. The accounts (2 different emails) that I do have connected to PPL, neither have gotten the roid calc email so I don't think it's directly related to PPL.
So says the rep for ppl

It’s connected to ppl man. Let’s keep it real.

It’s all over their website with the calculator and people who gave private email to ppl now are receiving emails from unknown people/ websites.

Get the fuck out if here with your false logic you PPL reps.

Quick logic: All pit bulls are dogs. However, not all dogs are pit bulls. That is a fact.

Some more quick logic: All our emails were leaked by PPL. However, not all emails from PPL were leaked. That is a fact.

Now shut the fuck up before you start looking like scammers you reps. Start being genuine and own up to your fuck up boss here.

Fix your shit already and stop brushing it off.