PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Get the fuck out if here with your false logic you PPL reps.

Quick logic: All pit bulls are dogs. However, not all dogs are pit bulls. That is a fact.

Some more quick logic: All our emails were leaked by PPL. However, not all emails from PPL were leaked. That is a fact.

Now shut the fuck up before you start looking like scammers you reps. Start being genuine and own up to your fuck up boss here.

Fix your shit already and stop brushing it off.
Yeah. Own up to this.
Now is your chance to kick up Public Relations and be a solid Rep. No brushing under rugs.

This goes against your own Private Policy agreements.

Yeah. Own up to this.
Now is your chance to kick up Public Relations and be a solid Rep. No brushing under rugs.

This goes against your own Private Policy agreements.
Fuck public relations, tell the boss in Asia to stop being such a dumb fuck

That’s the problem, the owner is a seems very egotistical and self centered. All his actions have been about himself without regards to end customers

I’m not saying shared or sold my man. Although it could be possible.

I’m saying stolen.

Normally with a proton account or something similar you don’t get the spam.
In this case people who only use proton for ordering from your site got this email. There is a common denominator to the scenario which is the ppl website.

Somehow this fellow got people’s emails and from what people say he is on the front page of the website so there is the second common denominator.

There is simply no way for this fellow to have randomly guessed peoples email addresses.
I warned people about the Dhl pishing emails a few months ago I wonder how they got all those proton addresses I contacted proton at the time they told me to mark as spam.
I'm contacting them again it seems to me proton is encrypted but not private.
I want to ask them how someone keeps getting access to emails.
I will also ask panda about an attempt on our website.

So just because one person had their email leaked in another manner does not mean that PPL did not leak all our emails out.

Same logic as not all dogs are pit bulls but all pit bulls are still dogs.

You cannot prove PPL to not have leaked emails just because this guy had it leaked in a different manner! That is false logic that is not making any sense!!! Illogical!!!

The fact still remains that 99.99% of PPL customers had their emails fucking leaked.

Reps... whatever respect you once had as members is quickly being shilled away in your blind defense.

FIX YOUR SHIT AND STOP BRUSHING IT OFF!!!!!!!o_O:mad::eek:

So just because one person had their email leaked in another manner does not mean that PPL did not leak all our emails out.

You cannot prove PPL to not have leaked emails just because this guy had it leaked in a different manner! That is false logic that is not making any sense!!! Illogical!!!

The fact still remains that 99.99% of PPL customers had their emails fucking leaked.

Reps... whatever respect you once had as members is quickly being shilled away in your blind defense.

You made a lot of sense until you pulled that 99.99% stat out of your ass

You made a lot of sense until you pulled that 99.99% stat out of your ass

You got stats to back up your claim? That’s right, no one has stats.

So yeah it was a funny guess I made. I’m glad you spoke up as usual to blindly defend another source.

My argument remains valid and logical, regardless of what numbers I pulled out my ass to simply make a point.

Last edited:

There's been a few sources that have had recent issues with their proton accounts. Brew kit got hacked, White Rhino stopped using their account n there's another source I recently read had their account hacked.

This could very well be the cause of PPL but the fact that ur not able to accept any other possibilities makes all dogs pit bulls. Ur logic is flawed

I have seen a couple of guy's speak up saying that they received it but don't use us.
I have contacted proton although I didn't receive it.
I did receive the dhl and login spam I won't to know if they share our emails.
I see you're up to the same deflecting gibberish as always. Now it's protons fault, go figure.

Is it that hard to believe that a source

So yeah it was a funny guess I made. I’m glad you spoke up as usual to blindly defend another source.
I'm not defending anyone. If pointing out youre a fool for using logic and then throwing out a random false stat is defending a source then so be .

Is it that hard to believe that a source

My argument remains valid and logical, regardless of what numbers I pulled out my ass to simply make a point.
And what claim did I make?

There's been a few sources that have had recent issues with their proton accounts. Brew kit got hacked, White Rhino stopped using their account n there's another source I recently read had their account hacked.

This could very well be the cause of PPL but the fact that ur not able to accept any other possibilities makes all dogs pit bulls. Ur logic is flawed
I say this in the nicest possible way because I think you're an ok guy, you should either stay out of this situation, or get the rep label. You can't have it both ways

If the only common factors are panda and proton it makes sense to me

I disagree, I think they pulled that theory out of their ass, and as always, a bunch of people in this thread just go along with whatever dipshit theory that idiot rep comes up with

I see you're up to the same deflecting gibberish as always. Now it's protons fault, go figure.
I'm not deflecting bud simply pointing out if there's people who have no account on our website and have never ordered from ppl saying that they also have received the same spam .
Then how did their email get out?