PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm not deflecting bud simply pointing out if there's people who have no account on our website and have never ordered from ppl saying that they also have received the same spam .
Then how did their email get out?
No idea, not my problem to figure out, it's yours

I can no longer buy bitcoin with my credit card on coinbase, my credit card company declines the transactions. i caled the card company and they said they do not recognize cyrpto-currency and will not process these transactions. Anyone else have this problem and what can i do to purchase bitcoins. Thanks..

I, just today, bought bitcoin with the Cash app (Square) with my card. It was instant to purchase after verifying my ID. Then transferred from Cash to my Coinbase wallet. It took between 1 and 5 hours to show up in Coinbase.
The Cash app was so much easier than Coinbase. It took me nearly 2 weeks to get Coinbase up and going for me because I live in a no service area for the 2-factor ID text message. Had to drive to the library with my laptop and phone to set up the freakin' account lol.
I say between 1 and 5 hours because I got busy doing other things; and didn't get to check it for a while.
I don't like the whole ID thing with Coinbase and Cash; but hopefully tumbling during purchase makes me a ghost.

You can send bitcoin from the Cash app to any bitcoin wallet. I just chose my Coinbase wallet because I had it up on the screen and I can monitor it from any computer since it is on the clearweb.

I, just today, bought bitcoin with the Cash app (Square) with my card. It was instant to purchase after verifying my ID. Then transferred from Cash to my Coinbase wallet. It took between 1 and 5 hours to show up in Coinbase.
The Cash app was so much easier than Coinbase. It took me nearly 2 weeks to get Coinbase up and going for me because I live in a no service area for the 2-factor ID text message. Had to drive to the library with my laptop and phone to set up the freakin' account lol.
I say between 1 and 5 hours because I got busy doing other things; and didn't get to check it for a while.
I don't like the whole ID thing with Coinbase and Cash; but hopefully tumbling during purchase makes me a ghost.

You can send bitcoin from the Cash app to any bitcoin wallet. I just chose my Coinbase wallet because I had it up on the screen and I can monitor it from any computer since it is on the clearweb.
And what does that have to do with this source

I went through 3 doctors and they literally had no clue. Kept giving me the run around wanted me to take MRI’s and such. Denied my request for injections. Pushed me on clomid only. So here iam lol.

I went through 3 doctors and they literally had no clue. Kept giving me the run around wanted me to take MRI’s and such. Denied my request for injections. Pushed me on clomid only. So here iam lol.
If you do it right and routinely monitor your blood levels it will work wonders for your overall health and quality of life.
Good luck getting straightened out.

Kinda surprising. You should go to a clinic specializing in low testosterone, they give TRT out like candy. Just don't expect crazy high does like you can get on here. You'll probably get 100mg/week

Keep doing it and I won't have to worry about you much longer.
Oh that's right, you think you actually have something to say about who is a member of this board. You're just a know nothing rep. Why don't you go solve the problem with the underdosed gh, or the mislabeled gear, and now the security breach. In other words, do your job. Blaming proton mail for your problems is a new all time for your made up bullshit

Oh that's right, you think you actually have something to say about who is a member of this board. You're just a know nothing rep. Why don't you go solve the problem with the underdosed gh, or the mislabeled gear, and now the security breach. In other words, do your job. Blaming proton mail for your problems is a new all time for your made up bullshit

Here we go again. This guys a broken record

Sponsors

Latest posts