PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I can no longer buy bitcoin with my credit card on coinbase, my credit card company declines the transactions. i caled the card company and they said they do not recognize cyrpto-currency and will not process these transactions. Anyone else have this problem and what can i do to purchase bitcoins. Thanks..
Link your bank account to coinbase. I opened a seperate account at another bank and linked my account to gemini.com which is cheaper. You can find a prepaid debit card if you research it that will work with coinbase but you may have cash advance fees with cards now.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
2 important questions for you please

1 Any plans to offer an EU raws remailer?
(at a higher than China price, but still cheaper than DOM)
Don't offer any specific countries, just EU
and you'll be able to switch provinces and countries at will (for the remailer privacy)
Can you also offer raws mailed from a third country? (non war-torn, terrorist ladden, rogue countries that actually raise more scrutiny at customs)

2 Will you join the bandwagon to begin testing your raws (in china) with simple sulfuric acid to create a color database?
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/testosterone-testing.134391037/#post-2133467

Thanks mate

Not ignoring anything what about all the banners on the forums not alot of difference he's already deleted his presence on social media.

I would have to argue on the point of difference between banners on forums and YouTube.

When a guy on YouTube is showing panda gear and boasting about panda sponsoring him.

The difference here is a person on YouTube is coaxing someone to use your gear. This could be the young kids who research “ steroids” on youtube. This turns into a long term problem...

How? Because when one youtuber is sponsored by panda it won’t be long till some young kid makes his own videos with panda gear... see... it all goes back to over exposure. Something panda never sits back and thinks about....

How will this affect me long term? His decisions are all about here and now.

I would have to argue on the point of difference between banners on forums and YouTube.

When a guy on YouTube is showing panda gear and boasting about panda sponsoring him.

The difference here is a person on YouTube is coaxing someone to use your gear. This could be the young kids who research “ steroids” on youtube. This turns into a long term problem...

How? Because when one youtuber is sponsored by panda it won’t be long till some young kid makes his own videos with panda gear... see... it all goes back to over exposure. Something panda never sits back and thinks about....

How will this affect me long term? His decisions are all about here and now.
I'm thinking of getting rid of my cable. I don't watch it much. My kids don't watch it at all. All they watch is YouTube(a little Netflix as well).

Either way, it would be a failure on my part, as a father, if my kids were able to order and use any drugs without me knowing. I would take the responsibility for it. Especially steroids. It's not reasonable to expect drug dealers to check id and make sure kids aren't buying.

I'm not saying it's wise to advertise. It's not. But for other reasons.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
2 important questions for you please

1 Any plans to offer an EU raws remailer?
(at a higher than China price, but still cheaper than DOM)
Don't offer any specific countries, just EU
and you'll be able to switch provinces and countries at will (for the remailer privacy)
Can you also offer raws mailed from a third country? (non war-torn, terrorist ladden, rogue countries that actually raise more scrutiny at customs)

2 Will you join the bandwagon to begin testing your raws (in china) with simple sulfuric acid to create a color database?
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/testosterone-testing.134391037/#post-2133467

Thanks mate
1 I'm not sure if they want to expand there right now really have enough to manage.
2 no probably not considering we already send raws for analysis.
Acid test would probably be cheaper tho.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my cable. I don't watch it much. My kids don't watch it at all. All they watch is YouTube(a little Netflix as well).

Either way, it would be a failure on my part, as a father, if my kids were able to order and use any drugs without me knowing. I would take the responsibility for it. Especially steroids. It's not reasonable to expect drug dealers to check id and make sure kids aren't buying.

I'm not saying it's wise to advertise. It's not. But for other reasons.

I would agree would be bad for them to order. And yes parents should be monitoring the YouTube and what not as I monitor my little mans access etc.

But we know those teenagers figure things out.

Something interesting is most high school kids get on prescription pills from sneaking in the parents cabinet at a friends house. So, we might monitor them all day, but that doesn’t mean the friends parents do. Had a friend who wasn’t allowed to watch ryn and stimpy so we just watched it at my house growing up [emoji23][emoji23]

The point being is and getting back to the point is sponsoring youtubers puts a larger bulls eye on a target than needs to exist.

A prime example is that “ DR. Tony huge” fellow. All his videos on YouTube and how he pretty much mocked the law got him on a huge ass raid.

I’m just saying simply that I think panda needs to start thinking of more low key things versus the here and now get big things that put everyone at risk.

May I ask @purplepandalabs how long is average T/A time or touchdown for delivery to States...especially delivery to Maui, Hawaii(area code 96761)?(hawaii takes longer) or any faster delivery option prices?
Are you running any specials for Meso first time orders still? i believe u mentioned beginning of thread there was the 10percent off for meso member FTO with code?
Thank you appreciate response. I had sent a PM but no reply.

If you want to know what every device is doing in your household you need to read about a software package called wireshark. This, imo, makes a key logger or any other snooping technology look like child's play. You're not going to figure out how it works unless you have some tech experience but if you want to you can see every God damn thing traversing on your network. Potent stuff.

May I ask @purplepandalabs how long is average T/A time or touchdown for delivery to States...especially delivery to Maui, Hawaii(area code 96761)?(hawaii takes longer) or any faster delivery option prices?
Are you running any specials for Meso first time orders still? i believe u mentioned beginning of thread there was the 10percent off for meso member FTO with code?
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Usually around 10 to 21 days without delays.
I will post a code when I get home.
If you pm me you will get a response.