PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My S8+ phone is the best phone I've ever owned, can't say enough good things about it. Whichever one was the best deal for you I would get
I have one, the edge aspect SUCKS. Trying to get a case and screen protector to work was a bitch
Crushed the first phone
Got a ghostek case with a built in screen protector and now I actually like the phone
Also I was one of the lucky ones that did NOT have the random reset issue that plagued thousands Hopefully the s9 doesn't have that issue

I have one, the edge aspect SUCKS. Trying to get a case and screen protector to work was a bitch
Crushed the first phone
Got a ghostek case with a built in screen protector and now I actually like the phone
Also I was one of the lucky ones that did NOT have the random reset issue that plagued thousands Hopefully the s9 doesn't have that issue
I use the flip open and close case without a screen protector, always had good luck. Never had the reset issue. And first battery that would last all day

I use the flip open and close case without a screen protector, always had good luck. Never had the reset issue. And first battery that would last all day
Ah that kind of case would be way better. My issue is I generally have the phone sitting away from me and need to see if it lights up

My battery lasts a good amount. If you Google the random reset issue it sounds like it was a nightmare

My S8+ phone is the best phone I've ever owned, can't say enough good things about it. Whichever one was the best deal for you I would get
I can get the 8+ at a much better deal I just wonder if there's much change between the two to justify cost.

I had it but switch over to iPhone X. Battery life is tremendously longer on the iPhone X. My galaxy lags and would restart randomly. Maybe a lemon.
Mine does that now a s5 but it seems to be because of memory not enough if I keep it cleaned works ok I switched from Apple to Samsung I love android so much more app choices I hated Iphone but to each their own.

I read every one of your posts as your avi (Broly) yelling idk why but it makes me laugh.:D

Edit: I tend to read all posts like it's the avi talking :confused:
Makes it damn hard to take advice from @Roger rabbit keep expecting him to offer me meth thru pm:oops:
Would love to hear how you read my posts then. Lol.