PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Can you mitigate the sides by running a very low dose? Or is there just no way around it?
You might not have the same experience as others.
You can run it like superdrol 4 days then another mild oral like var 4 days then switch and repeat.
Adrol lethargy was kicking my ass and @Roger rabbit suggested something similar.
Works might help mitigate sides somewhat 6 weeks would be max for me with superdrol.

You might not have the same experience as others.
You can run it like superdrol 4 days then another mild oral like var 4 days then switch and repeat.
Adrol lethargy was kicking my ass and @Roger rabbit suggested something similar.
Works might help mitigate sides somewhat 6 weeks would be max for me with superdrol.
I might try that with anadrol/dbol

I was running 70 mg var ed while waiting on some superdrol when it landed without even thinking I dropped 70 mg a very bad idea scared the shit out of me.
My liver felt like a knife was rammed in it.
Had liver and kidney test.
Yeah its definitely the most toxic oral ive run yet , and thats including halo and mtren lol ... after a week i just wanna lay in bed all day smh !

Yeah its definitely the most toxic oral ive run yet , and thats including halo and mtren lol ... after a week i just wanna lay in bed all day smh !

Ive been on a low dose of tren-e "150mg" pw fo a few months now and i feel like that everyday lol. Just feel run down all day. Don't feel like moving.

i had one last bottle of intl tren laying around.. holy fuck day 2 was like i got ran over by a truck.. no insomnia or acid reflux but i think its just too early for those 2 sides to start.. but yea the lethargy is overwhelming.. i get to the gym and on my 4th set I'm ready to goto bed.. literally yawning in the gym..

whats the reason for bailing??

No I doubt it will hold in gso if that is all you have . But honestly why not just make an oral solution out of it or cap it ? You really arent gonna see a huge difference out of it pinning it or drinking it as an oral solution. ..

It doesnt agree with me , and i can take most anything with minimal sides . But ive tried sdrol 3x and dropped it every time because i can't function on it after a week or so ...

Sponsors

Latest posts