PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What ur saying is irrelvant. I weighed the individual ingredients. This has nothing to do with water.

10ml of water will weigh 10g

And

10ml of oil will weigh 10g

The specific gravity of grape seed oil is 0.91 g/ml. 10 ml of grape seed oil weighs 9.1 grams.

40 grams of GSO is 43.9 ml.

Yea I would still buy depending on how much it’s under dose. If I got 8iu from a 10iu vial from ugl, I would be happy. Not everyone can afford pharm grade HGH brother. Sorry I make less than you.
I don't use hgh.. But another great example on how shit goes over your head.. Why would u pay for something that u know is mislabeled?? That's the point I was making...

So this may seem like a stupid question but wondering if anyone knows about this or not. A buddy of mine said that gh will cause any cancer you may have to grow rapidly and spread. Being I’m getting older that’s kind of concerning. Anyone really know anything about that care to share?

So this may seem like a stupid question but wondering if anyone knows about this or not. A buddy of mine said that gh will cause any cancer you may have to grow rapidly and spread. Being I’m getting older that’s kind of concerning. Anyone really know anything about that care to share?

i had heard something to that effect.

i googled "GH and cancer growth" which led me to this, and alot of other interesting reads.

Code:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4357770/

i had heard something to that effect.

i googled "GH and cancer growth" which led me to this, and alot of other interesting reads.

Code:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4357770/
Thanks. I had read some but went through it again just now. Looks like there isn’t a lot of solid evidence. There are some studies but kind of contradict each other. I did find that prostate cancer was not effected though which was my major concern. Been thinking a lot about it recently and want to weigh the risks out well before jumping on.

Thanks. I had read some but went through it again just now. Looks like there isn’t a lot of solid evidence. There are some studies but kind of contradict each other. I did find that prostate cancer was not effected though which was my major concern. Been thinking a lot about it recently and want to weigh the risks out well before jumping on.

Good on you. i wish everyone had that kind of foresight before getting involved in this lifestyle. If they did, AAS probably wouldn't have the same ridiculous stigma that they currently have attached to them.

I don't use hgh.. But another great example on how shit goes over your head.. Why would u pay for something that u know is mislabeled?? That's the point I was making...

Because we all know ugl will always be under dose and some of us don’t have the plug like you sir to get pharm grade shit. So we order from ugl dur dumb dumb [emoji849]

I read that if you have an active cancer it can escalate the growth.

Also read somewhere I forget where but gh helps healthy cells fight off cancer. ‍

You’ll need to dig up your own research on that.

It's my understanding GH grows new cells, unlike AAS which grows existing cells, so it would stand to reason, it would up the risk of a mutated cell.

The few studies I’ve seen are mixed. It appears that it does help cancer cells replicate but at no faster a rate than other cells in the body. GH appears to be non specific in cell reproduction when it comes to cancer so in other words, it will technically help cancer grow but it’s not as pronounced as we think. GH can also boost immune function to fight cancer as well so I believe if you’re going to be unfortunate enough to get cancer, GH will neither increase or decrease the rate in which it spreads. It appears this doesn’t stand true for colo-rectal cancer as the cells in the colon are largely affected by IGF-1. So I’d say it specifically speeds up colo-rectal cancer cell growth at a more rapid rate since the gut is obviously affected by GH (growth gut). I would suspect that it would be dose dependent.

this holds true.. remember gh will make everything grow to some degree.. ameen ali has a very good video on youtube referencing doses of hgh and how doses have a lot to do with what grows.. watch it!

Because we all know ugl will always be under dose and some of us don’t have the plug like you sir to get pharm grade shit. So we order from ugl dur dumb dumb [emoji849]
u keep citing I have the plug.. wich I don't.. and I don't take it sooooo..
but I wish u luck on your quest

Some blood work from int. Finished gear. Teste/deca blend 250/200 and eq 500 running at 750/600 week and 600 for eq.

Attachments

• 229D5F2F-E3A4-490C-8A72-6834D47A4AA5.jpeg
    229D5F2F-E3A4-490C-8A72-6834D47A4AA5.jpeg
    384.7 KB · Views: 54