PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If you’ve never tried it before. It works, but I’d recommend you start at low dose, 30mg. As I found higher (60) made me feel ill..
Iv used it a lot never brewed in my life tho hahaha need to figure out how to make it

i'm super old school. CIM is my preferred method. Sure, i have to be methodical in concealing the cash, and i have to take a trip to the PO, and it's not instant, and... Why the hell is this my favorite again? :D

Still my favorite, but crypto is the future of this business. i think that's pretty evident.
Haha.. Hardcore! I know of a few private guys that still have CIM as one of their forms of payment. Its not as odd as most might think.

i'm super old school. CIM is my preferred method. Sure, i have to be methodical in concealing the cash, and i have to take a trip to the PO, and it's not instant, and... Why the hell is this my favorite again? :D

Still my favorite, but crypto is the future of this business. i think that's pretty evident.

That's what I do. Does add a few days to it . But it's super safe, as long as it makes it there .

I'll throw in my 2 cents about the jano situation (probably regret it). Right now we don't have any other way to do testing, if someone wants to send him stuff and post the results, I'll take it as another piece of data in my purchasing decision, and go on with life. Suppose I'm being self centered
I'll throw in my 2 cents about the jano situation (probably regret it). Right now we don't have any other way to do testing, if someone wants to send him stuff and post the results, I'll take it as another piece of data in my purchasing decision, and go on with life. Suppose I'm being self centered
Im right there with you, i was actually considering sending something to jano too.

Has anyone got there shit stopped coming in thru LA ??? I tried pharmacom at one point never got one pack thru

Haha.. Hardcore! I know of a few private guys that still have CIM as one of their forms of payment. Its not as odd as most might think.
There’s only one place I use that doesn’t use CIM. It’s nice when you build a trusting relationship with your source and they send the pack when you send the tracking for the cash. The only way I’ll go until those sources are no longer there. I’m mega old school

There’s only one place I use that doesn’t use CIM. It’s nice when you build a trusting relationship with your source and they send the pack when you send the tracking for the cash. The only way I’ll go until those sources are no longer there. I’m mega old school
Could you spoonfeed me the sources that accept cim?

Sponsors

Latest posts