PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah I get that part, I just thought it was super volatile. Like I could spend 500 dollars and then 5 minutes later it’s worth only 250 and I can’t even afford my order anymore...but I might be exaggerating here...I will eventually give it one more shot when I have the patience because EVENTUALLY I probably won’t have any choice, but I really wish ppl would still accept western union as well so I could just do it easily in a way that I already understand
I have never seen it drop like that.
Getting away from wiring money is a good decision for you bud they are ramping up on sharing info of suspicious purchases and keeping tabs on it to bud. Fyi

Yeah I get that part, I just thought it was super volatile. Like I could spend 500 dollars and then 5 minutes later it’s worth only 250 and I can’t even afford my order anymore...but I might be exaggerating here...I will eventually give it one more shot when I have the patience because EVENTUALLY I probably won’t have any choice, but I really wish ppl would still accept western union as well so I could just do it easily in a way that I already understand
No you put the money into your usd wallet until the moment you need it. Then you buy BTC and immediately send it to your other wallet then to your source. When you link your bank account you can transfer 1,000's but it takes a few days. Just pre plan. It really is that easy.

I'm gone for 1 1/2 months from this thread and come back to a shit storm of new complaints...WTF...(no surprise)
2 options;
1) find where I left off and see wtf PPL did now
2) Say fuck it

@PPL your going to lose so many customers taking WU off the table! BTC is a fucking scam you have to buy double sometimes triple bitcoin to pay for the order. GOODLUCK with your business....Another one bite's the dust! Ill give you a couple months before your downfall!

Last edited:
@PPL your going to lose so many customers taking WU off the table! BTC is a fucking scam you have to buy double sometimes triple bitcoin to pay for the order. GOODLUCK with your business....Another one bite's the dust! Ill give you a couple months before your downfall!

We've had, and do have now, sources that only accept crypto currency and they seem to be getting along just fine.

The ones that accepted it and failed, failed for reasons that didn't involve method of payment.

PPL will lose some business, but i don't see them going under solely due to this change.

Many sources are going that way. MoneyGram and Western union are making it very difficult at this point to send money. Look at the domestic sources almost all of them only do business that way. Bitcoin does fluctuate but you will never pay double or triple that of your order. The key is to buy the coin and transfer it to the source right away so you don't have to worry about losing anything.

You're talking out your ass and obvious you have never used BTC. If your order is $100, you buy $100 worth of BTC with a few extra bucks for transfers. Smart people will buy BTC right before transfer to vendor to ensure the value doesn't drop below order cost.

Funny how many vendors are moving to Crypto and giving discounts for using BTC. Did you ever think why? Because it is much safer than WU.

What are YOU going to do when Crypto is the only accepted form of payment?

You're talking out your ass and obvious you have never used BTC. If your order is $100, you buy $100 worth of BTC with a few extra bucks for transfers. Smart people will buy BTC right before transfer to vendor to ensure the value doesn't drop below order cost.

Funny how many vendors are moving to Crypto and giving discounts for using BTC. Did you ever think why? Because it is much safer than WU.

What are YOU going to do when Crypto is the only accepted form of payment?
Good point. WU and MG are fucking old school .Educate yourself on how crypto and transfers work. Its the new standard of donating to a source. Crypto option is the only way I prefer to go.

Will the domestic store be restocked soon? Lots of items missing.
Yes anytime now
If our previous issues didn't do it I don't believe that will I'm sorry that some don't understand or like crpto but you will when you learn it.
It's not going to be long no source will touch wu or mg.
Is frog juice 10ml/vial? Anyone have any experience with this no ester mix?
Yes
@purplepandalabs do you have Dapoxetine in domestic store ?
Not currently I will ask about adding it.

You haven't a clue how it works if that's what you think. Crypto is perfect for this sort of business. If your still asking your mother can you unplug the phone for dial-up then it's not for you

Good point. WU and MG are fucking old school .Educate yourself on how crypto and transfers work. Its the new standard of donating to a source. Crypto option is the only way I prefer to go.

i'm super old school. CIM is my preferred method. Sure, i have to be methodical in concealing the cash, and i have to take a trip to the PO, and it's not instant, and... Why the hell is this my favorite again? :D

Still my favorite, but crypto is the future of this business. i think that's pretty evident.

Sponsors

Latest posts