PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It would be nice, but it would be nearly useless. The source sending in his own product? That's the oldest trick in the book. Test the good stuff, sell the junk . Then when someone complains, point out the excellent product tested .

On top, simec can’t accept samples from outside countries or something similar to this. So if they ( panda)went with simec they could dispute any bad results from another “analyzer” type person knowing you can’t send samples to simec.

Which could lead to them saying we won’t refund or exchange unless simec is the person running the testing.

Hopefully that scenario won’t happen though.

On top, simec can’t accept samples from outside countries or something similar to this. So if they ( panda)went with simec they could dispute any bad results from another “analyzer” type person knowing you can’t send samples to simec.

Which could lead to them saying we won’t refund or exchange unless simec is the person running the testing.

Hopefully that scenario won’t happen though.

I thought it was said by the panda rep a few posts back that panda was talking to semic about testing?

Exactly you have your mind made up. Others obviously don't, hes still in business.
He’s still in business here because there are memebrs like you that coddle him and give unknown members subtle insurance it’s okay to use him.

mands

I thought it was said by the panda rep a few posts back that panda was talking to semic about testing?

He might be able to take/send samples from China? Not sure in this exactly.

But i know maybe a year ago or so everyone had to stop sending samples to simec because of a letter simec received from their government/ regulators. So I am not even sure panda is speaking to him unless simec can take samples from china.

It’s been a while and forgotten all the details. But it’s along those lines.

Weather I agree with your opinions or not, weather I hate you or love you I wouldn't let you make a mistake that could potentially harm or kill you regardless of how inconsiderate you are being right now.
Whether*

I can agree with that. But I wouldn't equate using jano as a death sentence.

Whether*

I can agree with that. But I wouldn't equate using jano as a death sentence.
Thanks for the grammar correction. I knew something didn't look right.
I didn't exactly mean that it would be a death sentence but I meant informing or bring about information that could be useful to keep harm being brought to someone.
I feel as though nobody should be getting upset over what info is brought up in regards to sources safety or their products because whether you think it's pertinent information or not it could be useful in "harm reduction" to someone.

Really disappointed if ppl no longer accepts western union. I tried to figure out bitcoin the last time I ordered, wasted a week or 2 setting up an account, getting it verified and allthat shit, only to then discover that it would only let me buy like 100 or 200 bucks worthat a time until I earned my right to buy more over time or something...obviously I did something wrong since no one else seems to have that problem, but that’s the point, I’m a fucking moron about that shit and couldn’t figure out how to do it in a simple, one time transaction...so I ultimately rage quit and paid via western union.

Ever since then I have only even considered sources that take western union because it is simpleand I know how to do it.

I’m not happy about the thought now of having to go through that shit again and try to figure out how to work bitcoin or whatever...yes I realize, I’m an idiot when it comes to this, but it is what it is, I was very happy to be able to just use western union.

Not sure if I will continue to use ppl now that crypto is the only option(if that is the case)...that sucks

He might be able to take/send samples from China? Not sure in this exactly.

But i know maybe a year ago or so everyone had to stop sending samples to simec because of a letter simec received from their government/ regulators. So I am not even sure panda is speaking to him unless simec can take samples from china.

It’s been a while and forgotten all the details. But it’s along those lines.
They stopped taking samples from the U.S.
as far as I'm aware not anywhere else but it's not economical with the price per sample I'm afraid or that's the way it looks.

Really disappointed if ppl no longer accepts western union. I tried to figure out bitcoin the last time I ordered, wasted a week or 2 setting up an account, getting it verified and allthat shit, only to then discover that it would only let me buy like 100 or 200 bucks worthat a time until I earned my right to buy more over time or something...obviously I did something wrong since no one else seems to have that problem, but that’s the point, I’m a fucking moron about that shit and couldn’t figure out how to do it in a simple, one time transaction...so I ultimately rage quit and paid via western union.

Ever since then I have only even considered sources that take western union because it is simpleand I know how to do it.

I’m not happy about the thought now of having to go through that shit again and try to figure out how to work bitcoin or whatever...yes I realize, I’m an idiot when it comes to this, but it is what it is, I was very happy to be able to just use western union.

Not sure if I will continue to use ppl now that crypto is the only option(if that is the case)...that sucks
I was against bitcoin until I figured it out I wouldn't use anything but crypto now no standing in line in front of cameras or anything just type the amount and hit send.

I was against bitcoin until I figured it out I wouldn't use anything but crypto now no standing in line in front of cameras or anything just type the amount and hit send.
If I had it up and running and understood it already then I would be fine with it, but I don’t, and the last time I tried I failed miserably

If I had it up and running and understood it already then I would be fine with it, but I don’t, and the last time I tried I failed miserably
Yeah I can tell you it's easy to do but hard to explain or for me at least but if we were face to face it would take probably 30 minutes max and you would be like fck w.u.
If you have any friends or someone you trust who knows it already that would be a big help.

Yeah I can tell you it's easy to do but hard to explain or for me at least but if we were face to face it would take probably 30 minutes max and you would be like fck w.u.
If you have any friends or someone you trust who knows it already that would be a big help.
Doesn’t the value change drastically all the time? So if I need 500 dollars worth to pay for an order, how much should I actually buy? Because if I only buy 500 dollars worth can’t it change value by the time I buy the bitcoin and the time I send my payment to the source?

Doesn’t the value change drastically all the time? So if I need 500 dollars worth to pay for an order, how much should I actually buy? Because if I only buy 500 dollars worth can’t it change value by the time I buy the bitcoin and the time I send my payment to the source?
I would get like 550 to be safe.
Always send it as soon as you can if you hold on to it you can lose money or you could gain enough to buy 2 or 3 more test.
if it does go down you don't lose anything if you hold on to it until it goes back up.
People trip out and spend or sell after it drops thats when you lose money.

I would get like 550 to be safe.
Always send it as soon as you can if you hold on to it you can lose money or you could gain enough to buy 2 or 3 more test.
if it does go down you don't lose anything if you hold on to it until it goes back up.
People trip out and spend or sell after it drops thats when you lose money.
Yeah I get that part, I just thought it was super volatile. Like I could spend 500 dollars and then 5 minutes later it’s worth only 250 and I can’t even afford my order anymore...but I might be exaggerating here...I will eventually give it one more shot when I have the patience because EVENTUALLY I probably won’t have any choice, but I really wish ppl would still accept western union as well so I could just do it easily in a way that I already understand