PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I know this is going to take away from my problem but While we’re on the subject of you and your tren I’m just going to come out and say it. I think you’re a fucking idiot to cruise on tren and then blast it. I know I sound like a dick but you and I have had a lot of pm’s and I really don’t think you have a good understanding of brewing and using aas. I’m not veteran by any means but tren is one of the greatest compounds and also one of the worst. You are not even close to being a pro in looks or understanding. I don’t think you understand the consequences of your actions. You may not like what I’m saying but I think you should get blood work and a physical ASAP and possibly consider coming off clean and do a proper pct or trt if that’s what you NEED. When all is normal and you’re more knowledgeable on brewing and using then start a cycle again if your health is in order. Again this is not me trying to start shit with you I just don’t want you thinking there aren’t consequences to this lifestyle.

Preciate you looking out but like the other dude said...I'm 29 and I live a pretty healthy lifefstyle. I dont drink or do any drugs xcpt smoke some weed from time to time. Ive been blastn and cruising now for almost 2 years. I'm no noob at this stuff. I'm aware of the risks.

Last edited:
“Cruising” on tren and having High BP and headaches suggests other wise but to each their own. Just be careful.

Preciate you looking out but like the other dude said...I'm 29 and I live a pretty healthy lifefstyle. I dont drink or do any drugs xcpt smoke some weed from time to time. Ive been blastn and cruising now for almost 2 years. I'm no noob at this stuff. I'm aware of the risks.
I have a friend of a friend that cruised on Tren just like your doing. He died at your age. Wise up!!

Some of the guy's are giving you some good advice all jokes aside.
Might consider something else to add to your cruise but it's ultimately up to you.

Just checked the website, is international seriously still shut down? Lol

One guy dies what like a month ago? I can’t remember how long, and international closes indefinitely? Something seems a bit off about that to me. I’m not trying to start problems, I like ppl from my experience with them, but it just seems weird. Is there any news about this situation?

Just checked the website, is international seriously still shut down? Lol

One guy dies what like a month ago? I can’t remember how long, and international closes indefinitely? Something seems a bit off about that to me. I’m not trying to start problems, I like ppl from my experience with them, but it just seems weird. Is there any news about this situation?
Looks open to me

Yeah same. Didn't realize that's what you were referring to
I am just wondering what’s up with that because for such a big operation to shut completely down like this for THIS long because of ONE guys FAMILY MEMBERS death seems off to me. I didn’t even really question it for a few days, but I sort of am now that it’s been this ridiculously long. I wonder if something else is going on.

I am just wondering what’s up with that because for such a big operation to shut completely down like this for THIS long because of ONE guys FAMILY MEMBERS death seems off to me. I didn’t even really question it for a few days, but I sort of am now that it’s been this ridiculously long. I wonder if something else is going on.
I announced when it happened that I have been trying to get them to cut back to raws only.
I know the last news I had they were considering a new location.
I will ask about it tonight.

I think a lot of us members were also urging for them to just switch to raws because of the constant problems with the finished gear. Ppl was stretching himself to thin.
I had great experience with international finished, I think that operation was great based on my experience...the problem area was the domestic finish because they can’t seem to get a domestic brewer that is up to par