PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I already know the answer but I wanted to gauge interest in a contest for 25 grams of primo e.
I haven't seen anyone giving away primo
So I'm going to get with panda about it.
I need some good contest ideas might do best breast idk?

I already know the answer but I wanted to gauge interest in a contest for 25 grams of primo e.
I haven't seen anyone giving away primo
So I'm going to get with panda about it.
I need some good contest ideas might do best breast idk?
How about best overall body. Like a bikini/physique.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Pretty sure u guys sent me some low quality tren. Just finished week 4 n still no fucking changes. Plus running 600mg of your primo. Like wtf is this shit? I know for a fact i should be seeing some kind of results by now. I upped the tren to 400mg to 450mg. Is it because i used a 10% discount code. Do i have to pay full price to get good shit? Ive done many orders with u guys n i always have some kind of issue. I don't want any credit or free shit but im just letting you kno this shit is all weak.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Pretty sure u guys sent me some low quality tren. Just finished week 4 n still no fucking changes. Plus running 600mg of your primo. Like wtf is this shit? I know for a fact i should be seeing some kind of results by now. I upped the tren to 400mg to 450mg. Is it because i used a 10% discount code. Do i have to pay full price to get good shit? Ive done many orders with u guys n i always have some kind of issue. I don't want any credit or free shit but im just letting you kno this shit is all weak.
You get the same products with or without a discount.
I probably wouldn't be able to tell much about anything I if I had been cruising on tren just my honest opinion.
We test every batch of steroids raws before sales and many customers have tested them also.
And you said you brewed it so if it's weak that's not our issue.