PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You get the same products with or without a discount.
I probably wouldn't be able to tell much about anything I if I had been cruising on tren just my honest opinion.
We test every batch of steroids raws before sales and many customers have tested them also.
And you said you brewed it so if it's weak that's not our issue.

Cruisin on 150mg tren and running 400-450 is a big jump. Think i would notice a big difference especially never running more than 200mg. I understand where ur coming from with the brew but for sure i made it accurately. I just didn't do the 10% overdose.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Pretty sure u guys sent me some low quality tren. Just finished week 4 n still no fucking changes. Plus running 600mg of your primo. Like wtf is this shit? I know for a fact i should be seeing some kind of results by now. I upped the tren to 400mg to 450mg. Is it because i used a 10% discount code. Do i have to pay full price to get good shit? Ive done many orders with u guys n i always have some kind of issue. I don't want any credit or free shit but im just letting you kno this shit is all weak.
Im on the tren a that i brewed im not sticking up for this lab at all cuz idk what u got but my tren a is running mattresses ..i fucking can’t stop the night sweats

Im on the tren a that i brewed im not sticking up for this lab at all cuz idk what u got but my tren a is running mattresses ..i fucking can’t stop the night sweats

Im not gettin any night sweats at all but im also running a very low dose of test. 150mg. I just dont see any visual effects that tren gives and im probably sittin at 14% right now.

Doesn't look like im tren lol
ijEAvo4.jpg

QUiCBY4.jpg

Im not gettin any night sweats at all but im also running a very low dose of test. 150mg. I just dont see any visual effects that tren gives and im probably sittin at 14% right now.
Sides don’t always tell the story ...i recal a view members trying to help asking about ur diet and stuff no ? And for me i don’t gain much from tren just dry hard and strong

With all of the ups and downs PPL has had I'm not sure I can recall the quality of the raw being an actual issue, ever.

Yeah the ace I have is pretty mean I brewed at 150mg we usually get the most complements on our tren.
I'm currently running test,primo,var and growth thinking of adding lantus to the mix.

Im cutting, not trying to grow.
Ok but didn’t a few members ask u for ur diet and training and u shot a half ass answer ... my point is we can’t get to the bottom of this without out the details so either post what was asked or stop bitching ... if the tren is not good better believe we all want to find out ... and make sure its made right

Yeah the ace I have is pretty mean I brewed at 150mg we usually get the most complements on our tren.
I'm currently running test,primo,var and growth thinking of adding lantus to the mix.
I just switched from sp suston to ppl tren a and test e ... also running sp var ... and potg mast e ..., clen T3 and waiting on my gh