PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still a little confused with the accuracy of the latter days of testing because of some things customers told me I respect their privacy but something strange was going on leading up to what happened.
Yeah i dont exactly know what happened , but there seemed to be some strange things going down the last few weeks . I cant speak for others , but i know i personally tried to send out a fair bit of raws and he just stopped responding to me . And this was a few weeks before he even got busted supposedly, so who knows what really was going on ?

Yeah i dont exactly know what happened , but there seemed to be some strange things going down the last few weeks . I cant speak for others , but i know i personally tried to send out a fair bit of raws and he just stopped responding to me . And this was a few weeks before he even got busted supposedly, so who knows what really was going on ?
Yeah I would say the last two months were pretty strange happenings from conversation with others.
Just speculation on my part but either someone was trying to cover or digging for what he was doing.

Because diet has nothing to with the tren giving me the the tren look. Obviously my diet is on point of i dropped 9lbs in 4 weeks.
My diet is good. I don't eat fast food. All my meals are prepared at home. The only thing i dont eat is veggies. But lets not blame that on me not having thw tren appearance at 450mg.

If it’s tren E it’s 22 days to hit steady state, the cruse of 150, would have little affect, 2 days off that perhaps.

Yeah I'm still a little confused with the accuracy of the latter days of testing because of some things customers told me I respect their privacy but something strange was going on leading up to what happened.

Yeah i know what was posted originally, but im telling you I talked to g2 about it a week ago and i dont know where the fuck up was on the analyzers end or what .... but he told me it was test ace not trest ... @G2Ready?

Edit : Not that it particularly matters a fuck up is a fuck up regardless , just relaying what i heard .

@LordSamuilo yeah I was told it was test ace instead of trest ace, prolly need to throw that in on the testing page.

I can tell ya shit aint test cyp

"I am sorry, I made a mistake with the sample. Based on data from HPLC and GC it appeared as trestolone acetate, however I just analyzed it using advanced mass spectroscopy experiment and find out that the sample is testosterone acetate. These two compounds have the same molecular weight and very similar chemical properties, so the previous methods I used were not able to distinguish them. I apologize for the mistake."

@LordSamuilo yeah I was told it was test ace instead of trest ace, prolly need to throw that in on the testing page.

"I am sorry, I made a mistake with the sample. Based on data from HPLC and GC it appeared as trestolone acetate, however I just analyzed it using advanced mass spectroscopy experiment and find out that the sample is testosterone acetate. These two compounds have the same molecular weight and very similar chemical properties, so the previous methods I used were not able to distinguish them. I apologize for the mistake."
Thanks for clearing it up bro . Sry wasnt trying to speak for you I didn't know if you ever updated that testing thread or not .. It really wasnt a big deal because at the end of the day you still got sent the wrong shit either way .

Yeah no doubt it was the wrong compound.
But even his quote doesn't sound right there's no way trest and test can have the same molecular weight they each have a unique wieght.

no way trest and test can have the same molecular weight they each have a unique wieght.
I could see where he made a fuck up though because trestolone ace g/mol is 330.468 and test ace is 330.466 g/mol ...

Not saying it was what happened because there was absolutely some bullshit going on with him during the time this test was done , but I could honestly see where he could have made that fuck up because its so close...

I could see where he made a fuck up though because trestolone ace g/mol is 330.468 and test ace is 330.466 g/mol ...

Not saying it was what happened because there was absolutely some bullshit going on with him during the time this test was done , but I could honestly see where he could have made that fuck up because its so close...
How do u find out what there mol weight is ?

off topic here but i tried to search for a thread with no results so i figured i’d ask the veterans here who have knowledge with trt. I’ve been on self since march and have been through numerous docs who all seemed to have no clue. I myself am not educated enough on it but my question for you guys is what are the main causes of losing natural test levels? The doctors had taken an mri of my pituitary and came back all normal. I’m just wondering what was the main source of my levels sinking and not coming back up. i’ve taken several years of cycles and wondering if that alone caused it or could it be my sleep apnea that did.

Thanks for clearing it up bro . Sry wasnt trying to speak for you I didn't know if you ever updated that testing thread or not .. It really wasnt a big deal because at the end of the day you still got sent the wrong shit either way .

Bro u solid member—- need something I gotcha all day long— no offense taken

I mentioned it to select few and the rep—- and needed to update for community

But at time I was little frustrated with PPL
And time was better spent consuming calories

off topic here but i tried to search for a thread with no results so i figured i’d ask the veterans here who have knowledge with trt. I’ve been on self since march and have been through numerous docs who all seemed to have no clue. I myself am not educated enough on it but my question for you guys is what are the main causes of losing natural test levels? The doctors had taken an mri of my pituitary and came back all normal. I’m just wondering what was the main source of my levels sinking and not coming back up. i’ve taken several years of cycles and wondering if that alone caused it or could it be my sleep apnea that did.
Cycling can definitely effect it there's many different things I believe mine was the result of abusing opiates for many years.
But glad to say I no longer have that struggle but there's many different factors involved in it plus aging.

Cycling can definitely effect it there's many different things I believe mine was the result of abusing opiates for many years.
But glad to say I no longer have that struggle but there's many different factors involved in it plus aging.
appreciate the response. I’ll always be curious what the culprit was. I broke off an engagement because of how bad the low t affected me. now that i’m back to normal it kills me.