PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok but didn’t a few members ask u for ur diet and training and u shot a half ass answer ... my point is we can’t get to the bottom of this without out the details so either post what was asked or stop bitching ... if the tren is not good better believe we all want to find out ... and make sure its made right

Because diet has nothing to with the tren giving me the the tren look. Obviously my diet is on point of i dropped 9lbs in 4 weeks.
My diet is good. I don't eat fast food. All my meals are prepared at home. The only thing i dont eat is veggies. But lets not blame that on me not having thw tren appearance at 450mg.

Because diet has nothing to with the tren giving me the the tren look. Obviously my diet is on point of i dropped 9lbs in 4 weeks.
My diet is good. I don't eat fast food. All my meals are prepared at home. The only thing i dont eat is veggies. But lets not blame that on me not having thw tren appearance at 450mg.
Diet has everything to do with it .... the problem is a lot of people use gear thinking its magic from what I can see gear is about 10% of the Equation
..... and idk if i get the same raw as u but i do have some tren e coming

@LooneyTuned
Again your in here stating your tren is bunk because your not shredded.
I'm also on pp tren e. No complaints here on 400mg a week
Many of us have offered to help, but you state your diet is dialed, and as you also say training has nothing to do with how you look.
Put down the keyboard and get in the gym!! It's not the tren.

D10

@LooneyTuned
Again your in here stating your tren is bunk because your not shredded.
I'm also on pp tren e. No complaints here on 400mg a week
Many of us have offered to help, but you state your diet is dialed, and as you also say training has nothing to do with how you look.
Put down the keyboard and get in the gym!! It's not the tren.

D10
I train 6 days a week buddy.

Then quit eating so much,....., I don't know what to tell you.
Something's not "on point" because you can get shredded without ANY tren.

lol I'm out, your on your own buddy.
Good luck

D10

Im eating under maintenance. Like i said my weight loss is goin fine 9lbs in 4 weeks. This ain't my first time dieting dude. However it is my first time using this much gear on a cut.

Im eatin 2300 cals a day. Next week im dropping to 2100.

Im eating under maintenance. Like i said my weight loss is goin fine 9lbs in 4 weeks. This ain't my first time dieting dude. However it is my first time using this much gear on a cut.

Im eatin 2300 cals a day. Next week im dropping to 2100.
You're 4 weeks into a tren e cycle? You're not crazy shredded and yoked yet? What's the half life of tren e dude?

Im not gettin any night sweats at all but im also running a very low dose of test. 150mg. I just dont see any visual effects that tren gives and im probably sittin at 14% right now.
I don't get night sweats at 700mg
But on 50g carbs,, all white fish etc per day plus 2x45min cardio sessions I sure lean out

I don't get night sweats at 700mg
But on 50g carbs,, all white fish etc per day plus 2x45min cardio sessions I sure lean out

50g of carbs? That's Pretty Damn low. Im not a fan of keto diets or high fat especially on tren.

And funny u say that. Im making some fish n rice right now.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
How about a lingerie contest. Current or proveable Girlfriends. Definitely not any of you sickos in lingerie. Although I would look and laugh. That would be funny shit. Just not contest worthy.

It ended up being test ace not trest ace still a huge fuck up but not quite as bad as sending trest in place of test ..
Yeah I'm still a little confused with the accuracy of the latter days of testing because of some things customers told me I respect their privacy but something strange was going on leading up to what happened.

Not taking sides, of course..... im not exper. With tren e as i used tr a but a few sites are saying anywhere between 5 or six halflives or between 3-5 weeks before steady state as they call it. Hope it helps!