PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Because diet has nothing to with the tren giving me the the tren look. Obviously my diet is on point of i dropped 9lbs in 4 weeks.
My diet is good. I don't eat fast food. All my meals are prepared at home. The only thing i dont eat is veggies. But lets not blame that on me not having thw tren appearance at 450mg.
I'm sure cruising on it doesn't help..
I like to switch my combos up every 6-8 weeks.. test n mast .. then test and tren.. for this xact reason.. after a while.. it just doesn't do anything..
and btw, upping test w the tren wont do much either.. xcept hike up the sides imo..
also, I know ur gonna piss all over my reply but, getting off and doing a pct will yield better results and ofcourse, give u that, omfg I'm on tren feeling as prolonged use of anything is proven to give u less and less results

I got 9ml of test in a 10ml vial from you BITCHES!!! Fuck purple panda labs! My fucking cycle is ruined!!!!!

Do you not know that you’ll lose nearly a ML of gear out of a 10ml vial? It gets left behind in the barrel and tip of the syringe. Educate yourself before coming in here looking like a fool...

That’s why a few labs fill their vials to 11ml.