PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Do you not know that you’ll lose nearly a ML of gear out of a 10ml vial? It gets left behind in the barrel and tip of the syringe. Educate yourself before coming in here looking like a fool...

That’s why a few labs fill their vials to 11ml.
Congrats on your shows you been killing it
Very inspiring seeing all your progress and dedication.

True... but I’m speaking in general terms. The majority of people will not get a full 10ml of usable gear out of a vial.

Agreed. i don't think most even realize it. Not that missing 1/10 of an injection will be noticeable, but it does add up in the end, and i'm a stickler for accuracy.

You looked bigger and more ripped this year than last your hard work definitely shows.
Yeah I don't think I could do the whole conditioning for a show like that I'm sure it has to wear you out mentally.

Yeah I was def dialed in the last 2 weeks. I screwed up last years prep, so I️ had to redeem myself this year. It’s def a total mind fuck, especially the last 8 weeks.

If that guys that pissed over a ml I wonder what he would have done if he was me about 2 weeks ago when I dumped 150ml of tren A down the drain. You want to talk about painful.

How many of you guys know each other in real life. I guess I understand if no one wants to go into detail for obvious reasons. For such a private forum though it just amazes me that there seems to be a lot of personal relationships not just a social media type one. I just think it’s cool. Would be pretty cool to find out down the road who some of you fucks are.

They do. They have the little carrot plunger, as they're referred to around here.

A little air bubble in the back end of the syringe works wonders. Not a drop goes to waste for me.
How do you get the air bubble to work. I know many people do this, and I get it in theory but the air bubble only stays at the back if you’re laying down and the syringe is upside down, right? Isthat what u do? I know it’s a dumb question, lol, just wanna know how exactly u do it

I'm sure cruising on it doesn't help..
I like to switch my combos up every 6-8 weeks.. test n mast .. then test and tren.. for this xact reason.. after a while.. it just doesn't do anything..
and btw, upping test w the tren wont do much either.. xcept hike up the sides imo..
also, I know ur gonna piss all over my reply but, getting off and doing a pct will yield better results and ofcourse, give u that, omfg I'm on tren feeling as prolonged use of anything is proven to give u less and less results

I just really think i should be seeing more with amount of tren im using. I honestly think there's something wrong but whatever. Maybe ill get a better batch next time.

Like i said i never used more then 200mg so what do i know. Guess 450mg is a low dose and im already 5 weeks in.

I just really think i should be seeing more with amount of tren im using. I honestly think there's something wrong but whatever. Maybe ill get a better batch next time.

Like i said i never used more then 200mg so what do i know. Guess 450mg is a low dose and im already 5 weeks in.
When you go to brew again I will be more than willing to help not saying that was it.
I just know we test all batches of raws because they purchase many kilos at a time they can't afford not to be sure they are right especially with all the UGL's that get there's from us if there's anything I have faith in its the raws.
And just for instance if they did have bad tren or primo raws go out you wouldn't have to worry about letting them know all their threads on every forum would be burning down.
Finished or gh might have issues but neither are consistently tested like the raws are.
It's not hard to miss calculate something just a small miss measurement with the carrier for instance will have a major impact on the finished mg/ml.

When you go to brew again I will be more than willing to help not saying that was it.
I just know we test all batches of raws because they purchase many kilos at a time they can't afford not to be sure they are right especially with all the UGL's that get there's from us if there's anything I have faith in its the raws.
And just for instance if they did have bad tren or primo raws go out you wouldn't have to worry about letting them know all their threads on every forum would be burning down.
Finished or gh might have issues but neither are consistently tested like the raws are.
It's not hard to miss calculate something just a small miss measurement with the carrier for instance will have a major impact on the finished mg/ml.

Pretty confident in my brew. I even made sure not to over heat it. Its yellow as can be.i only made 35ml so even if there was a discrepancy it would be minimal. Maybe im a non responder lol.

I feel like the primo is doin more than the tren is lol.

Pretty confident in my brew. I even made sure not to over heat it. Its yellow as can be.i only made 35ml so even if there was a discrepancy it would be minimal. Maybe im a non responder lol.

I feel like the primo is doin more than the tren is lol.
What ratios did you use how many mg/ml and how much carrier?
And grams of raws