PurplePandaLabs Raw source

View attachment 92151 View attachment 92152 View attachment 92153 View attachment 92154 a buddy of mine bought these off a guy selling roids on Facebook (I know not a good start). Just wondering if anyone has seen these products. Online I’ve seen the vetoquinol but only in test P never in test E like what is there. And the rest day made in Germany but also have Spanish writing. Not sure what to think but definitley Leery of putting any of this in my body. Any info would be appreciated
With the access you have available today why not go with UGL's instead of vet grade?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Wtf kinda of shit did you guys send me. 5 weeks in to this tren n i still dont see or feel anything at @450mg. If anything i feel like im losing muscle and strength. There is definitely something wrong with this shit you guys sold me. Don't tell me i should wait longer cus ive been on quite enough. I'm finishin up the 5th week tommorow.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Wtf kinda of shit did you guys send me. 5 weeks in to this tren n i still dont see or feel anything at @450mg. If anything i feel like im losing muscle and strength. There is definitely something wrong with this shit you guys sold me. Don't tell me i should wait longer cus ive been on quite enough. I'm finishin up the 5th week tommorow.
Bump it up to a gram and see.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Under normal circumstances I would pay for testing of the raws but there's nobody else having a problem with the tren.
Quite the opposite.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

From my math it looks like you’re getting 48 mg of actual tren a day, and it will increase by 6mg a week from when you upped the dose after 5 shots to steady state. Your Test may be on the high side of baseline as you’ve been crusing so long, but it could also be quite low.
I wouldn’t expect miracles. In fact I would read up on becoming desensitized, and why cruising on tren likely made those numbers quite optimistic.

I’d also say make sure you’re getting plenty of electrolytes as you’re on a cut. When I won’t budge I often add more lean red meat which seems to reset me at times and gets the scale to move again as well.

Last edited:
From my math it looks like you’re getting 48 mg of actual tren a day, and it will increase by 6mg a week from when you upped the dose after 5 shots to steady state. Your Test may be on the high side of baseline as you’ve been crusing so long, but it could also be quite low.
I wouldn’t expect miracles. In fact I would read up on becoming desensitized, and why cruising on tren likely made those numbers quite optimistic.

I’d also say make sure you’re getting plenty of electrolytes as you’re on a cut. When I won’t budge I often add more lean red meat which seems to reset me at times and gets the scale to move again as well.

I normally cruise on 150mg of test e with 100-150mg tren. I feel like my test levels are very low. I normally run the same dose of test even when i blast. The highest i go is 200mg. I have no energy, very lethargic, and only busting a nut once a week. Couple days ago i probably slept about 20 hours. Only woke up to eat and goto the gym.

This is my first time running more than 200mg of tren so i dont see how tripling my dose doesn't have any effect. I don't believe it. Its gotta be these raws these people sent me.

I normally cruise on 150mg of test e with 100-150mg tren. I feel like my test levels are very low. I normally run the same dose of test even when i blast. The highest i go is 200mg. I have no energy, very lethargic, and only busting a nut once a week. Couple days ago i probably slept about 20 hours. Only woke up to eat and goto the gym.

This is my first time running more than 200mg of tren so i dont see how tripling my dose doesn't have any effect. I don't believe it. Its gotta be these raws these people sent me.
Are you complaining about the test too, or just the tren?

You cruise on 150mg of tren? That’s where you’re going wrong. You don’t cruise on tren....ever. I️ think if you were starting the tren fresh you’d be getting great results.

I believe it's the fact that you are inexperienced with aas and brewing both just from what little you have posted makes that very clear I have also seen many offering you good help and advice.
But it couldn't possibly be that considering you keep getting the same results.
Since you can't seem to take honest criticism or get a good order from ppl.
I would suggest finding another source.
I know you probably won't like my response but I'm just keeping it real.

I believe it's the fact that you are inexperienced with aas and brewing both just from what little you have posted makes that very clear I have also seen many offering you good help and advice.
But it couldn't possibly be that considering you keep getting the same results.
Since you can't seem to take honest criticism or get a good order from ppl.
I would suggest finding another source.
I know you probably won't like my response but I'm just keeping it real.

Inexperienced? Lol. Ive been using gear now for 2.5 years. Im a lil more experienced than u think. Ive made 4 or 5 orders with u guys n its been a problem since day one woth ur shitty painful ass gear. Then send me a replacement of tren that was in gso and the shit still hurt. I gave it away to a friend and even he said the shit was painful.

Are you complaining about the test too, or just the tren?

Im not complaining about the test too. Im just stating what im running and how ive been feeling. Pretty much this whole run ive been very lethargic and sleeping almost all day everyday. Either my test levels are low or e2 is low from the tren n primo. I just kno im not gettin no godly effect from the tren.

Last edited: