PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Used a slin pin for the solvents and a 3cc for the oil. I brewed 3 other batches as well.
I usually use a slin for the BA.
But it's confusing using them bb because most require quite a few of them like your brew required 6.3ml or 6 full pins then 30 iu or 3/10ths of a ml.
And the carrier would take 7 -3ml then 1.4 more.
I use a graduated cylinder instead.
Because it's very easy to lose count.

How do you get the air bubble to work. I know many people do this, and I get it in theory but the air bubble only stays at the back if you’re laying down and the syringe is upside down, right? Isthat what u do? I know it’s a dumb question, lol, just wanna know how exactly u do it

After you fill your syringe, turn it needle point up and pull back on the plunger a tiny bit. i personally pull back till my oil is even with the 3rd line down from the top, when using 3 ml BD syringes.

Then, during injection i make sure when i get near the end, i elevate whichever muscle group i'm pinning so that the bubble stays in the rear and pushes the last bit of gear out.

How do you get the air bubble to work. I know many people do this, and I get it in theory but the air bubble only stays at the back if you’re laying down and the syringe is upside down, right? Isthat what u do? I know it’s a dumb question, lol, just wanna know how exactly u do it
Do this...if you have a 1cc syringe and injecting 0.5cc (for example) pull in your 0.5cc compound. Pull the syringe/needle out of the bottle and pull all the compound into the syringe and remove it from the drawing needle. Immediayely switch to your injecting needle.
Holding the tip up, pull in a small bubble (about 0.1cc or less). Turn the syringe tip down, and let that bubble float up to the plunger end. You now have 0.5cc compound and a small bubble at the top of you are following me.
Now slowly push the compound to the tip of your injecting needle. I like to get a tiny drop to come out and lubricate the needle tip. Now you can inject, and the bubble will follow it all the way down. You will hear the sound of the bubble clear the compound into your muscle. Nothing left in the needle if you do it this way. If you still have compound left use a bigger bubble. I left out alcohol wiping etc. You should already know how to wipe the bottle, skin etc. Hope that helps. I honestly see no reason to spend more on those carrot tips...unless you like carrots.
J

After you fill your syringe, turn it needle point up and pull back on the plunger a tiny bit. i personally pull back till my oil is even with the 3rd line down from the top, when using 3 ml BD syringes.

Then, during injection i make sure when i get near the end, i elevate whichever muscle group i'm pinning so that the bubble stays in the rear and pushes the last bit of gear out.
Freaking beat me to it. LOL.

LISTEN UP EVERYONE..
JULY 1ST
NEW LAWS GO INTO EFFECT CONCERNING SCHEDULE 3,4,5 DRUGS..
DOCTORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ONLY DISPENSE A 14 DAY SUPPLY AT ONE TIME.. IF ANYTHING MORE THAN 2 WEEKS THEY NEED TO FILL OUT SPECIAL FORMS AS TO WHY (USSUALY NEEDS TO BE JUSTIFIED LIKE IF UR IN DYING PAIN)
ALSO, ALL NARCOTICS UNDER 3,4,5... THE PATIENT NEEDS TO BE ENTERED IN A NEW SYSTEM WHERE THE PATIENT IS REGISTERED/TIME STAMPED WITH THE AMOUNT (EVEN IN THIS 2 WEEK GRACE PERIOD) AND TO ENSURE THE PATIENT IS NOT FILLING SCRIPTS IN MULTIPLE OFFICES FOR THE SAME NARC..
THIS ALSO APPLIES TO POST SERGICAL PATIENTS..

THIS SAID.. I HOPE THIS DOESNT BRING HEAT ON EVERYONE UNDER THE TABLE AS WELL..
AS WE ALL KNOW..WHEN NEW LAWS ARE PLACED , SHORTLY AFTER.... THE DOGS GET CUT LOOSE TO ENFORCE!!
GUYS, BE CAREFUL AND ABOVE ALL ELSE.. BE RESPONSIBLE..
MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST IDEA.. THINKING BOUT STOCKIN UP TILL THIS BLOWS OVER AND THEY MOVE ONTO THE NEXT TARGET..
I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN THE ORDER TO THE DOCTORS OFFICES AND THIS ISNT HEARSAY FYI..
THE FIRST THING THEY LIST ON THIS NEW ENFORCEMENT UNDER SCHEDULE 3 IS..... BUM BUM BUMMMMMM
ANABOLIC STEROIDS.. AND LIKE THE FORTH DOWN IS SPECIFICALLY.. TESTOSTERONE/ESTROGEN
THE NEW SYSTEM (REGISTRY) IS CALLED .. E-FORSCE
AND NO I DIDNT MIS SPELL IT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANNA READ INTO IT A LITTLE FURTHER

LISTEN UP EVERYONE..
JULY 1ST
NEW LAWS GO INTO EFFECT CONCERNING SCHEDULE 3,4,5 DRUGS..
DOCTORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ONLY DISPENSE A 14 DAY SUPPLY AT ONE TIME.. IF ANYTHING MORE THAN 2 WEEKS THEY NEED TO FILL OUT SPECIAL FORMS AS TO WHY (USSUALY NEEDS TO BE JUSTIFIED LIKE IF UR IN DYING PAIN)
ALSO, ALL NARCOTICS UNDER 3,4,5... THE PATIENT NEEDS TO BE ENTERED IN A NEW SYSTEM WHERE THE PATIENT IS REGISTERED/TIME STAMPED WITH THE AMOUNT (EVEN IN THIS 2 WEEK GRACE PERIOD) AND TO ENSURE THE PATIENT IS NOT FILLING SCRIPTS IN MULTIPLE OFFICES FOR THE SAME NARC..
THIS ALSO APPLIES TO POST SERGICAL PATIENTS..

THIS SAID.. I HOPE THIS DOESNT BRING HEAT ON EVERYONE UNDER THE TABLE AS WELL..
AS WE ALL KNOW..WHEN NEW LAWS ARE PLACED , SHORTLY AFTER.... THE DOGS GET CUT LOOSE TO ENFORCE!!
GUYS, BE CAREFUL AND ABOVE ALL ELSE.. BE RESPONSIBLE..
MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST IDEA.. THINKING BOUT STOCKIN UP TILL THIS BLOWS OVER AND THEY MOVE ONTO THE NEXT TARGET..
I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN THE ORDER TO THE DOCTORS OFFICES AND THIS ISNT HEARSAY FYI..
THE FIRST THING THEY LIST ON THIS NEW ENFORCEMENT UNDER SCHEDULE 3 IS..... BUM BUM BUMMMMMM
ANABOLIC STEROIDS.. AND LIKE THE FORTH DOWN IS SPECIFICALLY.. TESTOSTERONE/ESTROGEN
AND NO I DIDNT MIS SPELL IT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANNA READ INTO IT A LITTLE FURTHER
Didn’t go to crazy looking into this but a first glance looks like this is a state level thing. Specifically in Florida.

Did some looking into this...E-FORSCE was put in place in 2009.
FL only.

What is the name of the new law that goes into effect July 1?
Florida only (E-FORSCE) or nationwide?