PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Purple panda rep isn't going to tell you this, but fuck you and your order.
Does this mean we arent friends anymore? A domestic shippment literally everywhere, whether im buying gear or not doesnt take more than 4-5 days max once its been shipped. Its my first time going through ppl. Dont know what your problem is though

Last edited:
I have a announcement starting Wednesday @purplepandalabs will be assuming his spot back at meso he feels that he should get back to being more involved and interacting with his customers.
I will be returning back as a member
as we agree there's really no point in having two people.
I thank panda and I also thank all you guy's who have always been straight with me.

I have a announcement starting Wednesday @purplepandalabs will be assuming his spot back at meso he feels that he should get back to being more involved and interacting with his customers.
I thank panda and I also thank all you guy's who have always been straight with me.
Thanks for your service.

You have been the best rep ive dealt with thank youfor all your help

Going to be honest. Don’t think I like where this is going. I think you’re great buddy but feels like something is up. I also highly doubt he will compare to your level of service. Either way it was great to have you there and welcome back.

Going to be honest. Don’t think I like where this is going. I think you’re great buddy but feels like something is up. I also highly doubt he will compare to your level of service. Either way it was great to have you there and welcome back.
I agree with this.

Is he taking over from you or will both of you be here?

Not anything like that panda is pretty straight up he will treat yall right I have much respect for him and I'm sure him and I will still talk on a daily basis.
Is he taking over from you or will both of you be here?
It's going to be just panda.

Not anything like that panda is pretty straight up he will treat yall right I have much respect for him and I'm sure him and I will still talk on a daily basis.

It's going to be just panda.

Well fair fucks for doing a solid job from what I've seen. However I can see you being back sooner rather than later.

Great job mate

Just got a 7 day T/A through domestic using their site...no complaints. Anyone else using their dick pill tabs? I’m used to liquids and caps...

placed 1st order yesterday afternoon, chose mg as payment, after submitting order i was taken to screen that looks like its supposed to show me the mg info but there are dashes (placeholders basically) where the actual info should be. i assumed this was normal and that i would receive follow up email with the deetz, but no email as of yet and now i see this talk of ominous change and im getting a little nervous. talk to me panda rep guy.

placed 1st order yesterday afternoon, chose mg as payment, after submitting order i was taken to screen that looks like its supposed to show me the mg info but there are dashes (placeholders basically) where the actual info should be. i assumed this was normal and that i would receive follow up email with the deetz, but no email as of yet and now i see this talk of ominous change and im getting a little nervous. talk to me panda rep guy.
Didnt they stop doing mg? Maybe I'm wrong

Sponsors