PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lantus or levimer I hope , lol ? I dont want some dildo to read that and think shooting log and jumping on a tread mill fasted is safe lol ...

But yeah im with ya ive done the same and never got in trouble... the only time I ever had an issue is one time I wasnt paying attention and ment to shoot my gh but ...... I shot 35iu of LOG :oops:

Thought i was gonna die , but a gallon of Orange juice later i was just mildly fucked up. So definitely an idiot move , but thats all it takes is one time taking the shit lightly to kill you ..
...ah ya. Lantus. Lol

I wanna hear more about this accident with the slin. When did you realize you fucked up?

I recently cycled and used 10iu of GH and I almost picked up my slin bottle by mistake. Was 30 seconds after I woke up so it was easy to do. I could barely see in the kitchen lights. I could have accidentally shot 100ius. Almost put myself on the RIP page.
To fix the problem I threw away all vials of slin and got pens. No mistake now. Haha

I wanna hear more about this accident with the slin. When did you realize you fucked up?
Oh yeah I realized almost immediately luckily . But I was in a rush to leave for the gym and I bullshitting with the guy i was training with at the same time . Reached in the fridge and had omnitropin carts and humalog carts sitting right next to each other and grab the wrong one .

So I drove to a little store close by and bought a gallon of oj and gummie bears lol . I just went to gym with my boy and chugged oj and slugged down gummies , that way if i passed out i was atleast with him since he knew what happened .

And even with all that sugar I was a fuckin wreck , dizzy, sweating like crazy , blurry vision , the works ! Even 6 hours after I shot the log I would get my blood sugar up to like 160 then 30-40 minutes later it would drop down in the 70's .. if I wasnt as experienced or just didnt realize what I did I absolutely would have died... that shit gave me a new respect for how dangerous it really is , it goes south quick and its a motherfucker to stabilize your sugar once it does ...

Edit: if you would had shot 100iu i dont think you could of even done anything at that point , without immediately being hooked up to an iv youd blackout in minutes I'd think.

Oh yeah I realized almost immediately luckily . But I was in a rush to leave for the gym and I bullshitting with the guy i was training with at the same time . Reached in the fridge and had omnitropin carts and humalog carts sitting right next to each other and grab the wrong one .

So I drove to a little store close by and bought a gallon of oj and gummie bears lol . I just went to gym with my boy and chugged oj and slugged down gummies , that way if i passed out i was atleast with him since he knew what happened .

And even with all that sugar I was a fuckin wreck , dizzy, sweating like crazy , blurry vision , the works ! Even 6 hours after I shot the log I would get my blood sugar up to like 160 then 30-40 minutes later it would drop down in the 70's .. if I wasnt as experienced or just didnt realize what I did I absolutely would have died... that shit gave me a new respect for how dangerous it really is , it goes south quick and its a motherfucker to stabilize your sugar once it does ...

Edit: if you would had shot 100iu i dont think you could of even done anything at that point , without immediately being hooked up to an iv youd blackout in minutes I'd think.

That is fucking crazy. I've always been crazy carful but I was complacent for a moment and picked up the wrong vial but instantly put it back down.

If I shot 100iu I would have died for sure. Nobody was awake and I was downstairs in the kitchen. I would have had to of realized it right away like you did and call an ambulance for them to stick an IV in me.

I was complacent for a moment and picked up the wrong vial but instantly put it back down.
Yeah thats all it takes , id done it countless times before that and had one complacent moment that could have ended much worse than it did luckily...

Btw thanks for making my stomach cramp up , just the thought of accidentally shooting 100iu made me get ansy over here lmao

So any guys thinking about using slin give it its due respect , you can do it a thousand times and only fuck up once and its dirt nap city. Everyone thinks theyd never make such stupid mistake but it happens to alot more than you'd think .

Unsually long for a domestic shippment... Mjne has already been 5 days. Wheres it coming from, alaska?
Yeah it's unusually long...this is my first order from these guys so I'm not sure if it's ALWAYS been like this or just here lately. They will get it out though.

soo a while back i was trying to use a site for ai and serms...was bitching cuz it was asking for a script.. u guys told me don't worry bout it ut the order in and it'll process..
soo i just used safemeds4all but what was the other site for all the ai's and shit?? i tried going back till like page 1225.. and either i skimmed over it or its further back..
help a brotha out..!

soo a while back i was trying to use a site for ai and serms...was bitching cuz it was asking for a script.. u guys told me don't worry bout it ut the order in and it'll process..
soo i just used safemeds4all but what was the other site for all the ai's and shit?? i tried going back till like page 1225.. and either i skimmed over it or its further back..
help a brotha out..!
There's a very good source for actual pharmaceutical ai's who has an awesome reputation here in the underground. I've gotten prescription nolvadex and caber from this particular guy

Anyone else having trouble placing an order? I go through the steps, complete order, but I get no email and the items remain in my cart. Probably user error