PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Would anyone happen to know if ppl sells any kind of sleep/Benzodiazepines raws at all. Something that actually works well?

Hell no that’s asking for feds to come destroy ur company. Go to reddit and read reports on research chemical analogs you’ll find your answers there and DONT maKe any decisions without reading for a long fuckin time cuz that shit is no joke
Benzos attract even more LE attention so that's a big no-no

Try high dose B-12 vitamin at night
it makes me sleepy AF.

@purplepandalabs

Hi - can you please confirm if website contains correct stock for domestic US raws and if shipping is prepared and in good order for a typical domestic turn around? I know there have been some issues and you've been rectifying them but I'm happy to hold off a bit too.

Thanks.

When dealing with these "girls" I once got a response saying that my info was being forwarded to ***** who would be able to handle the issue.

The auto signature on the email was the same name....

I've been trying to get my order put in through the website for a few days. Keeps saying operation failed. Anyone else having issues ordering?

I've been trying to get my order put in through the website for a few days. Keeps saying operation failed. Anyone else having issues ordering?

if you are trying to pay with mg/wu then yeah good luck with that shit.

you might as well open a coinbase account now so you can join me in being angry every day that you still dont have enough btc to place an order because of coinbase's stupid ass limits.

you might as well open a coinbase account now so you can join me in being angry every day that you still dont have enough btc to place an order because of coinbase's stupid ass limits.
Bank transfer brother..make sure you xfer to USD wallet

use cash app and bread wallet. buy the shit straight from ur phone and transfer it to u bread wallet within like 5 minutes

use cash app and bread wallet. buy the shit straight from ur phone and transfer it to u bread wallet within like 5 minutes
bro! all this stuff has me feeling like a caveman! I been going back and forth with the cash app support staff all week! every time i try to add cash to it i get "transfer failed". im unhelpable fml!