PurplePandaLabs Raw source

bro! all this stuff has me feeling like a caveman! I been going back and forth with the cash app support staff all week! every time i try to add cash to it i get "transfer failed". im unhelpable fml!
I use a bit coin ATM. Stupid simple, instant, only downside is the fee.

maybe I am not finding the right spot to do the transfer you're referring to, when I try i get a message that says i can't transfer less than 10k.

either way thanks a mill for trying to help!

It’s because you’re choosing Wire Transfer.
Click Bank Deposit.

Like this:
Accounts
USD Wallet
Deposit
Bank Deposit

That way you’ll have cash in your account and can buy crypto when you’re ready.

I always keep minimum $300 in my USD wallet on Coinbase. That way when it’s time to put an order in I can make an instant crypto purchase instead of waiting for the funds to go through while bitcoin drops 10%.

Last edited:
if you are trying to pay with mg/wu then yeah good luck with that shit.

you might as well open a coinbase account now so you can join me in being angry every day that you still dont have enough btc to place an order because of coinbase's stupid ass limits.
Get Gemini buy 500 crypto a day I think. Takes 4-5 business days to clear. Send it to a wallet or two. Send to source. Done.

For anyone that gives a shit. Got a package recently from PPL international. 21 day T/A. Packaged beautifully. Everything accounted for. Super minor issue with tracking info that panda himself looked into and resolved. No complaints.

For anyone that gives a shit. Got a package recently from PPL international. 21 day T/A. Packaged beautifully. Everything accounted for. Super minor issue with tracking info that panda himself looked into and resolved. No complaints.
Good to hear. Hoping mine shows some movement soon.

bro! all this stuff has me feeling like a caveman! I been going back and forth with the cash app support staff all week! every time i try to add cash to it i get "transfer failed". im unhelpable fml!
idk, i just added my debit card to cash app. add cash. then buy bitcoin. then withdraw bitcoin into bread

Just wanted to let everyone know, I shot purples customer service an email and they do indeed have a source for Nebivolol raws! I HIGHLY urge you to try Nebivolol solo or in conjunction with another blood pressure med such as an ACE or ARB. If you have any blood pressure issues and/or are on Tren, please do not skimp on blood pressure meds.

It doesn't appear to be tested at the moment but I do hope it will be in the near future.

What / who do you use for an wallet?
Incase this helps. If you get QR code from source. You just scan that at Bitcoin Atm. And feed it money like a slot Machine! Get the correct amount of cash aka bitcoin in machine and hit send. Will send to that address “source”. Take picture of atm that says it was sent and remember time. You do not need a wallet. The fees are just high af. But it is totally anonymous! Hope this helps

Incase this helps. If you get QR code from source. You just scan that at Bitcoin Atm. And feed it money like a slot Machine! Get the correct amount of cash aka bitcoin in machine and hit send. Will send to that address “source”. Take picture of atm that says it was sent and remember time. You do not need a wallet. The fees are just high af. But it is totally anonymous! Hope this helps
Anonymous under $1000. At least at the atm i used. Another thing was is it didnt show me exactly how much bitcoin id recieve. I put in 500 and had about 470 worth of bitcoin. Would be nice if it showed the amount youd receive after fees while youre inserting the cash instead of just total cash entered.

No it's all good man. I shouldn't have specifically used benzodiazepines as an example. Work requires crazy hours and life is busy on top, makes it hard to get into a doc then probably a sleep practitioner to make anything happen. Even off cycle I have had sleeping probs since my teens. Benzo like temazepam work well, i had used them years ago and seemed to work well with no bad sides woke up feeling good. Never actually had a script tho. I think I'll just hold off until I can make it in to the doc and see what they figure.
Do not get started on the benzo route. One thing is that they do cloud your jujment even the next day and if you take them even for a few months you will be physically dependent. I did go that route and it's been two years. You can have siezures and alcohol and benzos are the two substances that can kill you coming off them. Someone told me about Belsoma. Idk look into that.

Ok I'll check that out I hear what your saying. I used temazepam for a month a few years ago but they do arnt fun to get away from. I have an appointment with a doctor this week as well. So probably just gonna go that route anyways. Thanks man

@purplepandalabs any idea when dbol orals will be available domestic. Waiting for them the last few days so i can place my order.
I’ll send my orals presser a message and ask when he’ll have new stock made.

@purplepandalabs

Hi - can you please confirm if website contains correct stock for domestic US raws and if shipping is prepared and in good order for a typical domestic turn around? I know there have been some issues and you've been rectifying them but I'm happy to hold off a bit too.

Thanks.
Yes it has the current stock. All the shipping speeds are normal now

You don't get it bro. You're "girls" are dumb as shit. Probably a bunch of crackhead lady-boys. Pull your head out of your ass and start handling business properly.
Well all of them have college degrees and no penises(though them being ladyboys would have probably gotten them hired faster). Drugs get the death penalty here, so not much of them around. But yes I can understand how the language barrier can sometimes be hard to deal with. That’s a hy I had previously said I am firing the two with the worst English skills and hiring an American friend of mine who lives in my city at the end of this month. I’ve also stated many times people can always reach out to me personally if my customer service staff can’t help them.

Well all of them have college degrees and no penises(though them being ladyboys would have probably gotten them hired faster). Drugs get the death penalty here, so not much of them around. But yes I can understand how the language barrier can sometimes be hard to deal with. That’s a hy I had previously said I am firing the two with the worst English skills and hiring an American friend of mine who lives in my city at the end of this month. I’ve also stated many times people can always reach out to me personally if my customer service staff can’t help them.

Man, get rid of them already and stop telling us it’s OUR responsibility to dance around this circus you staged.

I didn't want to say it but @FiEnD has a crush on ladyboys.

It should be pretty obvious that language barrier is the only cause for trouble, not penises or lack of them lol.

You may wish to get your better English speakers to make a decision flowchart, with customer service scripts, so they just copy/paste and fill in the blank fields as needed.

I didn't want to say it but @FiEnD has a crush on ladyboys.

It should be pretty obvious that language barrier is the only cause for trouble, not penises or lack of them lol.

You may wish to get your better English speakers to make a decision flowchart, with customer service scripts, so they just copy/paste and fill in the blank fields as needed.
Bro! You promised not to tell anyone!

I actually think he's only got one girl in there on the computer due to the signiture showing up as the person they were supposedly going to forward me to. Idk... That shit is a disaster over there