PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So I ordered raw nolva and clomid. I Received 5 grams of each and I forgot what mg it was and how the shit I mix it. Anyone can help me I would appreciate it. It was ordered when Elite was running the shop. I wanted to make 100mg per ml. Thanks in advance if anyone has an insight on this!
Weigh out 3 grams and put in 30ml of a 50/50 mix everclear/glycerin, and you'll have a suspension of 100mg/ml. Remember to shake well.

Well after 10 days preparing shipment I get email and was told all the receivers has been flagged lol they supposed picked money up days ago and didn’t I guess so now I got to try get refund from w/u and I heard they charge a penalty so I guess it’s my loss all the way around. Out 30$ sending it and now penalties lol I’ve spent well over 3 grand with these guys and can’t believe All I get is sorry for any inconvenience lol I’ll never order from them again

Well after 10 days preparing shipment I get email and was told all the receivers has been flagged lol they supposed picked money up days ago and didn’t I guess so now I got to try get refund from w/u and I heard they charge a penalty so I guess it’s my loss all the way around. Out 30$ sending it and now penalties lol I’ve spent well over 3 grand with these guys and can’t believe All I get is sorry for any inconvenience lol I’ll never order from them again
What exactly did you expect different? Since none of this is exactly legal in the first place being out a little money is an expected risk to me. Bitcoin as of now hasn't caused me any problems and I'm surprised wu and mg are accepted anywhere.

What exactly did you expect different? Since none of this is exactly legal in the first place being out a little money is an expected risk to me. Bitcoin as of now hasn't caused me any problems and I'm surprised wu and mg are accepted anywhere.
I expect my 30$ sending charge and my penalties off top of my order not my fault their shit goes down

Les fuckin go! New pack showed up. Packaging is on point now. An man do I love the color of this tren! Shit is nice.

Panda do u have raws for carbimazole or methimazole or any anti thyroid meds for someone who’s slightly hyperthyroid
Pm me with what exactly you’re looking for and I’ll check

I expect my 30$ sending charge and my penalties off top of my order not my fault their shit goes down
PM me