PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Totally random but are you planning on removing items that haven't (wont be) restocked for domestic finished? I've been told for months Frog Juice will be stocked next week.

I know your instincts will be to tell me "hopefully soon" but let's just keep it real at this point. We know it's not getting restocked

@purplepandalabs

Ideally an all in one
Lately I’ve been using optimum nutrition 2.1.1. It’s a post workout that has that ratio in fast carbs protein and bcaas. I never really used a post before because I would just go home and make dinner. I’ve been liking this though because it’s protein and fast carbs right after my workout and it buys me a lot of time to go home and cook clean shower whatever. I’m not running home to eat now. I can take my time. Try that with the coconut water and a little h2o and there’s a good solid post drink.

I like water. I prefer it or an unsweet black tea to anything else
Don’t get me wrong so do I. When you’re dehydrated a big cool glass of water is amazing but sometimes when you’re on the ball with staying hydrated something with a little flavor can be just as good.

Sciviation xtend has always been my go to intra workout. They just expanded the lineup too. A version with caffeine, a few other ones.

But if you're tired of water @waterbottle (ironic) I have this supp i use it's called ambrosia nektar, it calls itself a complete human health supplement. Marketing aside, it's got a few ingredients that have shown promise to aid with our organs.Screenshot_20180802-074441_Chrome.jpg
I usually just throw it in my jug of water and sip through out the day. I get sick of water too. But eventually I'll get sick and tired of the flavored water too.

Slightly random question for this thread but I want to ask in here since this is the main place I post and I respect a lot of your opinions...

I feel like I should start drinking something other than water postworkout(all I drink all day is water)...

So my question is, what is the best drink postworkout for rehydration/replenishment of all I’ve sweat out/electrolytes/all that shit? Gatorade? Powerade? Some other shit I’ve never heard of? Anyone with any knowledge/expertise on this please recommend what is best, or tell me what you think

You don’t have to drink to replace electrolytes.

You can get electrolyte tabs or even electrolyte powder to mix in your water.

But remember potassium is the one of the most important electrolytes, so when choosing an electrolyte ensure there is plenty of this in the mix.

Slightly random question for this thread but I want to ask in here since this is the main place I post and I respect a lot of your opinions...

I feel like I should start drinking something other than water postworkout(all I drink all day is water)...

So my question is, what is the best drink postworkout for rehydration/replenishment of all I’ve sweat out/electrolytes/all that shit? Gatorade? Powerade? Some other shit I’ve never heard of? Anyone with any knowledge/expertise on this please recommend what is best, or tell me what you think

But if you're tired of water @waterbottle (ironic) I have this supp i use it's called ambrosia nektar, it calls itself a complete human health supplement. Marketing aside, it's got a few ingredients that have shown promise to aid with our organs.View attachment 95146
I usually just throw it in my jug of water and sip through out the day. I get sick of water too. But eventually I'll get sick and tired of the flavored water too.
So a water bottle ain't doing the trick anymore huh @waterbottle ?

You can make your own sports drink with water, salt, morton salt substitute (Potassium), and sugar.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I noticed the irony of being called waterbottle as I was asking the question but tried to slip it by lol