PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You could look into nuun electrolyte tablets. You throw them in water and they taste pretty good, lots of flavors also. I hate the taste of water personally. I mostly drink diluted Gatorade mixed with water or crystal lite.
Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I noticed the irony of being called waterbottle as I was asking the question but tried to slip it by lol

Placed a fairly big size order. From the day I sent payment today is the 7th day and it has arrived.Wasnt expecting it anywhere near as quick as this especially with some comments I have seen but 7th day and it was here mega quick for Int.Packaging was different from last time but never the less really dame good and discreet as hell I actually though I had been bumped when I first opened it that's all am saying =D .

View attachment 95169
I’ve been using this as well as some other liquid supps. You can add this to anything.

Or just eat bananas and make awkward eye contact with people.

gkholv8g37f01.jpg

Panda do u have a time frame for frog juice been waiting patiently

@purplepandalabs I have a problrm getting an email. possibly its my server. 8 days in customs.

ive sent emails and dm. I have having a lrotonmail problrm way back. can you please reach out. thx
Sent you a PM

What happened to Clomid intl raws?
Government temporarily banned the manufacturing and sale of it due to the pollution it causes when manufacturing it. But they typically just temporarily do this on occasion to make it look like they are actually doing something about the rampant pollution problems here. Typically the bans only last for a couple months at most.

Totally random but are you planning on removing items that haven't (wont be) restocked for domestic finished? I've been told for months Frog Juice will be stocked next week.

I know your instincts will be to tell me "hopefully soon" but let's just keep it real at this point. We know it's not getting restocked

@purplepandalabs
Well keeping it real with you about the frog juice situation and why the domestic shop has been rather bare lately. I had 36 liter of semi finished oils I sent from my international warehouse to my domestic to be refiltered and bottled. But about 3/4 of the bottles were returned to us in China. This was the the first time sending that large of an amount of semi finished oils. So I just accepted the semi finished oils back and will be using them for my international that going to be opening back up shortly and in turn mailed the raws needed to brew the stock for the domestic lab. So there has been time delays obviously.

@purplepandalabs last I heard this was back in action. Any news?
Tomorrow we will be opening a new payment method that will be much easier for users and cheaper to use then WU and MG.

Sent you a PM

Government temporarily banned the manufacturing and sale of it due to the pollution it causes when manufacturing it. But they typically just temporarily do this on occasion to make it look like they are actually doing something about the rampant pollution problems here. Typically the bans only last for a couple months at most.

Well keeping it real with you about the frog juice situation and why the domestic shop has been rather bare lately. I had 36 liter of semi finished oils I sent from my international warehouse to my domestic to be refiltered and bottled. But about 3/4 of the bottles were returned to us in China. This was the the first time sending that large of an amount of semi finished oils. So I just accepted the semi finished oils back and will be using them for my international that going to be opening back up shortly and in turn mailed the raws needed to brew the stock for the domestic lab. So there has been time delays obviously.

Tomorrow we will be opening a new payment method that will be much easier for users and cheaper to use then WU and MG.
That sure would be nice. I need to place an order and I can even work with the available stock remaining. Just wish the tren ace finished was in stock.

Slightly random question for this thread but I want to ask in here since this is the main place I post and I respect a lot of your opinions...

I feel like I should start drinking something other than water postworkout(all I drink all day is water)...

So my question is, what is the best drink postworkout for rehydration/replenishment of all I’ve sweat out/electrolytes/all that shit? Gatorade? Powerade? Some other shit I’ve never heard of? Anyone with any knowledge/expertise on this please recommend what is best, or tell me what you think

Stan Efferding says use glucose/fructose.. Little orange juice.
No protein in the post immediately following workout.

Just saying a little money and I'll be giving it a fair run.

Sent you a PM

Wow! Can you explain the pollution caused by clomid? Does the pharmaceutical production of clomid also cause major pollution?

Slightly random question for this thread but I want to ask in here since this is the main place I post and I respect a lot of your opinions...

I feel like I should start drinking something other than water postworkout(all I drink all day is water)...

So my question is, what is the best drink postworkout for rehydration/replenishment of all I’ve sweat out/electrolytes/all that shit? Gatorade? Powerade? Some other shit I’ve never heard of? Anyone with any knowledge/expertise on this please recommend what is best, or tell me what you think

watered down Gatorade.. lots of sugar brah!! thisis how the pro athletes do it (nfl,nba etc)

Tomorrow we will be opening a new payment method that will be much easier for users and cheaper to use then WU and MG.[/QUOTE]
So the big reveal?