PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No one freak out, I changed my avi. Just ran into this image and thought it was pretty bad ass.

captain-america-bench-press.JPG dont like how it looks small tho. I may go back to my altered beast avi.

Dying to see injectable 1-Test Cyp (DHB) back in stock! Domestic or international. This compound is super useful when considering the lack of side effects to gains ratio.

I have not used Pandas but on someone else's and the Pip can be bad. Definitely want to go glute. I do whack it with test and mast. I feel great on it. Definitely gives you more stamina in a EQ way but no sides. I run hot on it. Definitely leaning me out.

New payment method live. New raws in stock & more to come in the next day. Raws for domestic finished products have touched down in the states and are en route to the brewer. He will be finished brewing them within a week and a half.

Dying to see injectable 1-Test Cyp (DHB) back in stock! Domestic or international. This compound is super useful when considering the lack of side effects to gains ratio.

What dose do you typically run? Pip doesn't bother you?

I have not used Pandas but on someone else's and the Pip can be bad. Definitely want to go glute. I do whack it with test and mast. I feel great on it. Definitely gives you more stamina in a EQ way but no sides. I run hot on it. Definitely leaning me out.
Now lots of people say that DHB pip ain't that bad
those that say 'DHB pip cripples you', either read and repeat, or got something else than real DHB.

New payment method live. New raws in stock & more to come in the next day. Raws for domestic finished products have touched down in the states and are en route to the brewer. He will be finished brewing them within a week and a half.
I didn't see the new payment method and instructions for use listed on your website. Is that still being updated or did I just over-look it?

What dose do you typically run? Pip doesn't bother you?
1.5%ba, 20%bb @110mg per ml was very minimal pip. No need for EO or any other solvents. Any thing above and it will be painful for some. Possibly might need harder solvents for it hold above 110mg also

And i was always told any company the uses credit cards was a scam. Iv used panda before but maybe there compromised now? Is that crazy talk lol

And i was always told any company the uses credit cards was a scam. Iv used panda before but maybe there compromised now? Is that crazy talk lol
Well being that I’m not actually doing any of the Card processing for me it’s like doing a fast wire transfer. But I heard your local Walmart is having a sale on tinfoil for the hats you’re making